Reviews for Missing from Number Four
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 2/19
Ginny's being a brat. Insisting on staying is foolish. Harry doesn't need to be worrying about her if he is supposed to be fighting Riddle. The DEs are not merciful and she is still a kid, even if she does have a fabulous Bat Bogey Hex. Too bad there isn't a house-elf handy to take her back to Hogwarts.
This is good but the very end of the chapter could be clearer. Which word had emphasis, Fine, or Tonks?
X chapter 7 . 1/11
I've read several of your stories, and they all have the same problems: the neglect and abuse of the comma, for instance. Not using one when needed is the most common problem, but you have also misplaced commas, and used a comma where a period should have been used (and the opposite, as well). You also have the occasional run-on sentence, or the more rare sentence that has been split into two when it shouldn't have been. Using the wrong word is an occasional problem, as well (using 'to' when 'too' [also] was needed, for instance).
On the plus side, you tell an entertaining story. The detail is a little on the bare side, but not by much (and that's just my opinion - others might differ). However, I haven't been bored in any of your stories. Correcting the technical errors would go a long way towards making them easier to read, but you definitely have a talent. Keep it up.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 10 . 1/4
Nice way to have Harry not be at #4.
Diddleymaz chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Great story
jeriquedayne.suba chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Since you put Madeye without the hyphen I was pronuncing it as Maddey(try saying Madday). Then I realize your were talking about Alastor Moody. Gosh I can be so stupid sometimes. Great story so far. Good job!
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Great story, though the ending was unusual. At first I was confused when Neville said his parents were fighting with the Order in Hogsmeade, and then the next thing we see are the Longbottoms waking up and seeing Neville for the first time in 14 years. When he mentioned the wands, I realized it was a flashback ... followed by another flashback to the night Professor Wa took Harry.

I liked the pace of the story; it moved along nicely. I wouldn't have minded meeting some good Slytherins and seeing more results of Malfoy's bullying. Very creative!
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Is Lavender a total B? Usually she just needs to let the air out of her head. Is she actually talented enough to do harm in this incarnation? I hope she doesn't tick off Harry. She might regret it! I hope he does some more funny things to Malfoy. Hehe
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Albus said, "I have control issues and they are truly being sorely tempted." ROTFLOL! If THAT isn't the understatement of the ... century?

**chuckle** Harry Potter, fourteen going on ... fifty!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Okay, so Harry will be the House-elf Liberation Front instead of Hermione. I'm still curious about her ... and Neville. Neville and Cedric are two of my favorite Hogwarts boys, and I love the older Weasley boys (except Percy) and the twins; Ron and Ginny are not favorites, unless you've given them personality transplants! So far, both R&G seem okay, though. :)
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
LOL about Cedric! Harry knew he couldn't just sit there, voluntarily, and do nothing as Voldy leveled Harry with an AK. (Another one with a "saving people thing." Hehe!)

Where is Hermione? With no Harry, is she a nonentity at Hogwarts? Or was she killed by the troll in her first year? (Surely, Harry would have come back to save her ... Wouldn't he?)
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I'm really liking this story! I've been reading so many "Cedric dies" and "Umbridge is evil" stories lately that they are starting to depress me. I'm glad to see (so far, at least) a bit of humor in your story. :)
ibterismith50 chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Really great story line. Thanks
SlythMistress chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
I would love to get more of Harry's time at the special school. Loved this though.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 10 . 5/7/2013