Reviews for Missing from Number Four
tcl7189 chapter 10 . 10/8
Nice change!
old-crow chapter 10 . 6/23

Another fine tale from a skilled storyteller. Again, I applaud your ability to properly tell a story and have it buttoned up within 30K words.

Well told,

Mistress of Potions chapter 10 . 5/22
Is there going to be any more of this?
Mikee chapter 10 . 2/11
Loved this story. Thank you.
andyjhorton chapter 10 . 1/12
it seems all your stories could be laden with sequels. never an epilogue or a wrap up. but great stories otherwise.
I.Review chapter 10 . 1/1
an interesting idea to put the beginning of the story at the end of it. Your story is very unique and fun.
mworth1019 chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Funny story. Like it
digbygreen chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
Saissa chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
Interesting story!
hpfanscs chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
Well done. A very quick review of Harry Potter's life with a little outside help of course.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Ginny's being a brat. Insisting on staying is foolish. Harry doesn't need to be worrying about her if he is supposed to be fighting Riddle. The DEs are not merciful and she is still a kid, even if she does have a fabulous Bat Bogey Hex. Too bad there isn't a house-elf handy to take her back to Hogwarts.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
This is good but the very end of the chapter could be clearer. Which word had emphasis, Fine, or Tonks?
X chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
I've read several of your stories, and they all have the same problems: the neglect and abuse of the comma, for instance. Not using one when needed is the most common problem, but you have also misplaced commas, and used a comma where a period should have been used (and the opposite, as well). You also have the occasional run-on sentence, or the more rare sentence that has been split into two when it shouldn't have been. Using the wrong word is an occasional problem, as well (using 'to' when 'too' [also] was needed, for instance).
On the plus side, you tell an entertaining story. The detail is a little on the bare side, but not by much (and that's just my opinion - others might differ). However, I haven't been bored in any of your stories. Correcting the technical errors would go a long way towards making them easier to read, but you definitely have a talent. Keep it up.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
Nice way to have Harry not be at #4.
Diddleymaz chapter 10 . 11/14/2014