Reviews for Reflections
Dustidk93 chapter 1 . 4/5
Great story! I just finished it and I love that Bella. Thanks for sharing your talents with the fandom.
So I kept waiting for this to change, but basically Bella continues to never express what she needs in the relationship...everyone continues to blame Edward for this...and the man always gets treated poorly because of an admittedly big mistake he made when he was 14? I really wish Bella just once really expressed herself to Edward instead of treating him like garbage for making her feel bad and then blaming him for the problems they both caused.
Vtweetymccn chapter 37 . 12/14/2020
I love this story but I have some questions
1) When Bella overheard Edward, James and Felix talk about her before the dance what was Edward going to do when they got there let them idiots make fun of her?
2) When they were in Driver’s Ed and Bella told him about how she heard about him getting a new car did he fill bad about getting a car when he got one?
3) Where did he go when he forgot Bella’s birthday?
KEEP WRITING ️ ️
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 37 . 12/6/2020
Omg I loved this so much.
I was Bella and felt so much for her and with her.
I wish to read more about them. Absolutely loved this couple.
Thank you so much for sharing this gem
BellaTesoro chapter 37 . 11/30/2020
It was annoying to hear, I think I heard, that bullying continued into college and Bella still had to fight off skanks and she was still made fun of? I hope that wasn't the case. College is a time when that foolishness ends everyone goes their own way and if people couple off they are left alone. Anyway. I just loved that we got to see all the characters in the future. And Edward finally proposing and how he did it was perfect.
I thought I'd read this story before and it appears I did start it and maybe decided to wait and finish when it was complete anyway, I read it all now and so happy I came upon this story again. I left you my thoughts along the way to let you know your story is still appreciated. As you can tell I got invested in this and the characters. Well done. Hope you still read you're reviews. Thanks!
BellaTesoro chapter 36 . 11/30/2020
Edward redeemed himself with this chapter. The lights and the tree house and man he knows how to please a woman and at such a young age. I don't want to think he practiced on a bunch of girls rather that the genius in him knows the female anatomy from all his studying. Great chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 35 . 11/30/2020
It was, rather...idk, off reading Edward's having sex with other girls he couldn't even remember the names of but he sure was happy to have sex at 15. And then what? No more sex after that for three years? Are we to understand no sex with Tanya and girls Bella would know? For a boy who was clueless what to say to a girl Edward knew exactly how to act about sex. Was he safe? No mention of safe sex then or for the two of them. If they are going to explore their sexuality they ought to have the safe sex talk. Liked that Edward gave Bella her first O...and he seems very confident he's going to be her first everything else. The two Edwards don't seem to mesh, the clueless one and the one with lots of sexual know how.
BellaTesoro chapter 34 . 11/30/2020
Just when the good stuff starts happening the story is about to end! Edward and Bella have certainly done a 180 in one chapter. Edward finally looked at Bella like someone he has the hots for and likes at the same time. I loved Edward and his father's talk. Seems like the Cullen men I a little stupid. But if his father could dish out his backstory and have gone on to get his girl, Edward could too. Wow, I was impressed with our boy Edward and his fast moves, yeah that 180 came fast in one chapter. Let's see how the rest of the chapters go. Hoping for more confident romance from them both to show they truly love for the right reasons and are attracted to each other. This was the first chapter where Edward was attracted to her and it was long overdue.
BellaTesoro chapter 33 . 11/30/2020
If Edward had to be talked into what his true feelings are about Bella than he's either got some anti social or he really doesn't love her like a guy should. It's insulting that he needed explaining from Emmett what he was feeling because then he wasn't really feeling it. Unless like I said, Edward has 'issues' which is fine and then explain to Bella he's got issues that don't allow him to see social cues well. idk, he's an idiot. I guess I thought by now these two would have gotten together. I see the story only has a few chapters left and they still aren't together with some romance. As you can tell I'm frustrated with these two but goes to show you've written a compelling story to get me frustrated at the characters.
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 11/30/2020
Bella certainly went off character with her blurting out in public for the Russian hussy to get her hands off her Edward...That whole scene with her was rather funny. But the Derrick talk was long over due. And Bella kept trying to make the case that it the reason for the breakup wasn't Edward. She isn't sure that it's not the reason when in fact even if Edward would to turn his back on her she admitted she and Derrick did not have enough in common to stay together after she graduated. And of course she was right. Edward and how she feels for him is a whole other thing. Clearly she loves him but that didn't stop her from dating, and rightfully so. She needed to see she was dating material and she is. Now she has to pull up her big girl pants as she appears to be doing ringing Edward's doorbell at ten at night. She's so dramatic. Could this conversation be taken away from his parents ears and ask him to step out and in the car if she wouldn't go inside. Oh Bella. I hope this is the last of your lack of confidence in yourself, never mind your confidence in Edward. You need to first love yourself as the saying goes...
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 11/30/2020
Where was Jasper this chapter, Alice was there without her guy. I'm with Rose and Alice at this point. Enough Bella with the I can't possibly be worthy of a boyfriend like Edward and so what, she was just settling for Derek? That's not fair to him. The girls are right Bella needs to stop with the panic that Edward or anyone would shun her simply because of her cloths size. I loved Rosalie's story about modeling and what her weight is now. Bella is 18, she's been through a lot in life that should have already shown her she needs to stop with the whiny stuff already. Either she can be in Edward's orbit as a friend or more than or get out. I'm guessing she's going to do the right thing, break it off with Derek and finally communicate with Edward and stop torturing him that she's so afraid he's going to break her again.
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 11/30/2020
Aww, the brotherly love in this chapter was awesome. You captured little guys as well as teen guys voices very well. I didn't see it coming in regard to Emmett being the one that said he did his brother wrong by not stepping in and getting between Edward and the 'popular' crowd. Is reason was solid but he's right, he should have protected and supported his brother better.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 11/30/2020
Whew is right. Bella made Edward work for that yes she'll give him another chance to be friends. Edward alone at Christmas broke my heart. Like I said, of all people, Bella should be able to feel Edward's loneliness and what that does to a person. She better drag him to her aunts after all this.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 11/30/2020
I'm so glad Bella got up enough bravery to go to Edward and at least thank him for the vintage and rare comic books. I would have liked it if she didn't wait for the gift to turn the tides but rather at least over hearing Edward defend her and tell the truth at the dance. I hope she brings him back to her aunts house and start to bring him back into the fold so he's not so lonely. The thoughts of him sitting in that tiny janitors closet taking online classes and not part of the rest of the students at Forks was very sad. Bella should have gone to him then I think. I'm a sap and as you can tell love these characters.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 11/30/2020
I do hope Bella's latest panic attack was due to hearing the truth from Edward's mouth as he gave it to James and Tanya about just how low he feels about what he was part of and how he'd protect Bella from here on and warned them effectively. But I'm not going to give any credit to Bella here and Edward's not looking for any credit having done that for his own personal self. Bella should have known after their last talk that Edward was a product of what she herself suffered through and that is lack of self esteem. She suffered in silence, he followed peer pressure. So I think Edward has suffered enough, if she doesn't want to date him, fine, but don't let him suffer alone, with no friends not even his brother. She's taken all that away from him by not forgiving him and the least she can do is forgive, not forget and let it go for both their sakes.
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »