Reviews for Reflections
I think poor Bella needs to see a to therapist for her low self esteem thanks to her mother. I don't like how your Charlie I think I have found like maybe two stories where Charlie was written to be an awesome dad. I think a lot of fanfiction writers must not like father's.
I think Bella is a coward and one again Charlie is the one to pay for it because Bella is a coward. Why didn't she tell at least her aunt what she heard. I mean Really how stupid can she be to expect her to know what she heard.
Sorry but Edward is a really friend and if he remains friends with bullies than he is no better than they ate I don't care what age he is.
It seems to me she cares more about Phil than Charlie. On e again I feel bad for Charlie never good enough for Bella pretty much in every story in fanfiction.
joshuasmom131 chapter 30 . 4/19
Great chapter :)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/26/2021
Truly hope that Bella gets the therapy she needs. This poor girl has been through so much!

-Serena
flanduslover1 chapter 37 . 11/26/2021
everytime I read this story it's like the first time.. I loved how you didn't make it like most chess romance there was a struggle and heartbreak and she needed time to fully trust his words amazing
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/25/2021
I saw this posted today. Just getting started.
CullenCherries chapter 9 . 11/7/2021
This story keeps making me cry oh my gosh. I remember being a fat middle schooler who didn’t have friends. My big sister was (and still is) my best friend and I always was scared she’d abandon me.

This fic might take me some time to get through. It’s great but it’s hard.
jmc62 chapter 37 . 8/26/2021
Thid wad gresy yjank uoi
Marliarna chapter 17 . 8/21/2021
I knew something was coming but this made me cry.
Marliarna chapter 9 . 8/21/2021
ooo. comic book referenceX-men!
Marliarna chapter 2 . 8/20/2021
My mom was somewhat on the heavy side as a kid and my grandmother was always ragging on her about her weight, even to the extent of loudly telling salesclerks "She can't wear that-she's too fat!" Mom suffered from depression and various degrees of obesity her entire lifeand even though she was an accomplished writer and poet with a well-respected job at a prestigious arts college-I knew of one person who minimized those accomplishments because she wasn't thin.
Marliarna chapter 1 . 8/20/2021
Renee: What a bitch. If I were Bella, I'd stay in Forks!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 7/17/2021
Reflections has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »