Reviews for Reflections
Milli1302 chapter 37 . 8/20
Wow I just found your story and read it in 1 day !
It was hard sometimes because like Bella and Edward I was tormented by other people all through my school years because i never fitted in as well so this hit very close to home sometimes but i want to thank you for writing it and I'm happy they got their HEA but that Edward had to work for it and bella didn't forgive him instantly. I liked Aunt Janet very much and the idea that Bella had family in Forks apart from Charlie who loved and supported her because Renee was a real bitch.

I liked that bella didn't miracously get stick thin or something and that Edward accepted her while still being what many people consider fat .
I liked Rose's story and how your overall message was that size doesn't matter so much thank you for that and this wonderful story !
LaPumuckl chapter 37 . 7/29
I was non-stop reading this story since yesterday morning, because it was on my tbr-list for a long time.

Thank you for sharing this gem - it was a real joy
londongirl618 chapter 37 . 7/18
So good!
Museabook chapter 37 . 5/27
Loved this story! Thank you for writing this! I'm so glad Edward and Bella got their happy ending! :D
danqat chapter 37 . 2/19
This story had me crying so much! Such hope for average sized girls! I hope to be reading a lot more of your stuff in the not so distant future.
danqat chapter 21 . 2/18
You are killing me! I cannot stop reading! Can't wait to find out what happens next...
danqat chapter 3 . 2/16
How old are The kids in the story? Edward sounds really young...
danqat chapter 1 . 2/15
Sounds good so far!
Rose chapter 37 . 1/26
I am in love with the story! Thank you so much for sharing it :)
jayla174 chapter 34 . 1/23
Awe this story is freaking adorable. Yup that's right I'm plowing thru this all in 1 day it's that good lol
jayla174 chapter 6 . 1/23
I am absolutely loving this story
Amazing!
You have major talent. Thank you so much for sharing.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I don't usually like teen angst but this one sounds promising. I already sympathize with Bella having a mom like this Renee. I hope she is able to bond with Charlie and her Aunt. I'm surprised she's not Aunt Alice, the way she's so bubbly. Looking forward to see this Bella grow and change.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
I loved this. Thank you for sharing
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 26 . 12/29/2015
I think having some of his free time coaching is an excellent idea
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »