Reviews for Reflections
You seem to have forgotten to update! ;)
Nissa-Cullen chapter 30 . 3/16
Creepy how life throws you those lessons sometimes huh Edward. Glad he got something from that at least. Maybe things can be better between him and Emmett now. All he has left is Alice, Jasper, and Rose. Lol.
9917 chapter 30 . 3/9
I don't review as often as I should, but I had to say something about this story. I am loving this story! I found it over the weekend and was caught up by Monday and anxiously awaiting another chapter. I love how this story captures the dynamics of their relationships, be they friend, sibling or parent/child. I agree with a previous reviewer that I would love for Renee to have a little karmic retribution if that's in your plan. :-) Thanks so much for this story, I can't wait for the rest!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 30 . 2/23
A great new beginning for brothers.
masenobsessed chapter 30 . 2/22
This was probably my favorite chapter so far. Emmett is a great guy and he chose the path of being the guy that liked and accepted everybody because that's the kind of guy he is, one of the few that stay true to themself, he knew the path Edward was on and he let him be. There was nothing he could do except be disappointed. Em is the true definition of popular. Even though this is really about E/B I think it was very important for them to mend their relationship. Em is a perfect role model and it was brilliant to use those two little boys to put it into perspective for Edward.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 30 . 2/22
WELL WHAT I THINK IS THAT FOUR BROTHERS GREW UP A LITTLE BIT MORE ON THAT FIELD TODAY MAYBE IT W GOOD THIS HAD HAPPENED.
jansails chapter 30 . 2/22
Some of the best life lessons are learned from good role models.
Alex & Max benefitted from the older brothers' experience & Emmett may have first reproached Edward, but he's now looking at him in a new light.
jansails/jan2
snoopylover60 chapter 30 . 2/22
I am so glad that you didn't let Bella forgive Edward with "oh that's fine!" as so many do!

What Edward said to those boys was awesome! :D

Loving this and looking forward to more :D
Judyblue95 chapter 30 . 2/22
I loved this! Using those 2 boys on his little team to illustrate the points you wanted to make here was just spectacular. Edward's advice to Max was like he was, himself, talking to Emmett. Both situations benefited from this and you gave it to us so very well. Thanks!
JulieToo chapter 30 . 2/22
Yay for the patching up of Emmett and Edward. Didn't think that dealing with bratty kids would make themore work it out.
sujari6 chapter 30 . 2/22
Loved the dialogue in this chapter.
lmb1 chapter 30 . 2/22
So much happened in that chapter and with little action but great dialogue. I loved it.
kfoll chapter 30 . 2/22
What an intelligent chapter!
Really bought home the crux of this story and I salute you.
The parallels between Ed and Emmett and Max and Alex work really well.
Looking forward to see how E&B progress from here.
I'm curious to read how Bella is getting on with her healthy eating and self esteem issues too.
I know it shouldn't matter but I'd like to hear if she is still losing weight. Just female curiosity I suppose.
I'd also like to see her Mother get her just desserts eventually too. LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 30 . 2/22
As the eldest of five, I don't know how the hell we survived childhood LOL! It wasn't until we all grew up and left home that we began to appreciate each other as individuals as well as siblings! Edward and Emmett are lucky to be figurin' it out now...with a little help from Alex and Max LOL, the little shits!
ohsugarhoney chapter 30 . 2/22