Reviews for Reflections
APL chapter 37 . 1/23
Really really liked your story, thanks for sharing it
twiclare chapter 37 . 12/27/2016
What a lovely story, it was a really bumpy ride for a while...quite a long while but, it was worth it! Thank you for sharing!
cbzoo chapter 37 . 12/24/2016
Bravo
cbzoo chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I agree with your beta...good job on this one
cbzoo chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
he is a sweet boy
debslmac chapter 37 . 11/10/2016
:) loved this story. Brilliantly written. Had me hooked
la-geologia chapter 37 . 11/2/2016
This was great! I really enjoyed reading it. I laughed, I cried (A LOT), and I just totally thoroughly loved going on this journey with these characters. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us! I can't wait to read your other fics next. :-)

P.S. Is there any chance you might ever do a futuretake for this story? I'd love to see how Edward and Bella are doing down the road! Or even an outtake? A peak of them away at college together would be really sweet. If not, that's okay too. I loved your ending! A fantastic ending to a fantastic story. :) Thanks again! xx
Milli1302 chapter 37 . 8/20/2016
Wow I just found your story and read it in 1 day !
It was hard sometimes because like Bella and Edward I was tormented by other people all through my school years because i never fitted in as well so this hit very close to home sometimes but i want to thank you for writing it and I'm happy they got their HEA but that Edward had to work for it and bella didn't forgive him instantly. I liked Aunt Janet very much and the idea that Bella had family in Forks apart from Charlie who loved and supported her because Renee was a real bitch.

I liked that bella didn't miracously get stick thin or something and that Edward accepted her while still being what many people consider fat .
I liked Rose's story and how your overall message was that size doesn't matter so much thank you for that and this wonderful story !
LaPumuckl chapter 37 . 7/29/2016
I was non-stop reading this story since yesterday morning, because it was on my tbr-list for a long time.

Thank you for sharing this gem - it was a real joy
londongirl618 chapter 37 . 7/18/2016
So good!
Museabook chapter 37 . 5/27/2016
Loved this story! Thank you for writing this! I'm so glad Edward and Bella got their happy ending! :D
danqat chapter 37 . 2/19/2016
This story had me crying so much! Such hope for average sized girls! I hope to be reading a lot more of your stuff in the not so distant future.
danqat chapter 21 . 2/18/2016
You are killing me! I cannot stop reading! Can't wait to find out what happens next...
danqat chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
How old are The kids in the story? Edward sounds really young...
danqat chapter 1 . 2/15/2016