Reviews for Reflections
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 5/3
What biatches!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 5/3
I don't know how I missed this story of yours!
la-geologia chapter 36 . 3/19
Gah! My heart is so full! I love this story so much! This was my second time reading it, and I still cried like a baby through so much of this fic. You just did such a fantastic job of making us love and care about these characters, I couldn't help it and I cried every time Belle was hurting. Lol But that made the ending so much sweeter! It was wonderful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us! It's such a special one and I feel so lucky to have gone on this journey with them again. xo :)
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 32 . 3/3
Honestly... Bella has serious self esteem issues.

This should be the stories issues. That's why she still hurt over Edward hurting her feelings.

This issue can't be resolved with just her losing weight. How can she ever JUST be in a relationship with Edward when she has no confidence in her self?
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 29 . 3/3
Honestly so tired of this Bella's over dramatics.

She has self esteem issues. Yes, Edward hurt her feelings... But we are sitting here acting like he cheated on her or I don't know.. Fucked her then bragged to his friends about..

Bad mad about... But don't make it this big world breaking event... It's just childish to keep acting like she is...

Past the first he hurt her feelings, I don't really care, they both were assholes to each other.
flanduslover1 chapter 37 . 2/8
Lol
JustARead chapter 23 . 10/12/2018
Drama
JustARead chapter 22 . 10/12/2018
He better be good at ass kissing
JustARead chapter 21 . 10/12/2018