Reviews for Reflections
sue1zide chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
Edward sounds like his grew too big.
sue1zide chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
Bella is fighting a losing battle with her mother.
It's good to see her stand up for herself though I hope she doesn't loose her good nature along the way.
sue1zide chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
Peer pressure and it's unintended results are a silent form of bullying.
sue1zide chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
I keep anticipating the talk that Bella over hears.
sue1zide chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
They're both experiencing that awkward, confusing time in their lives right now and it can be a bitch.
cherryrose89 chapter 37 . 9/16/2015
Great story! Thank you for an awesome read!
midnitereader chapter 37 . 9/15/2015
Wow, that proposal was so Edward and Bella. He couldn't stand to be without her anymore so he gave up his dream. He found a new career path where he could combine his love of sports and still be by her side every night. I love that he continued with the coaching. And she chose a career path that she had worked toward all of her life, helping kids who were treated just like her by parents, peers, bullies. I love how he made her feel special, beautiful and so much loved. She got her happily ever after with Edward. I'm sad to let these two go. I've enjoyed watching them struggle to stay together and know that all they ever wanted was each other. Thank you for sharing their journey with me.
midnitereader chapter 36 . 9/15/2015
What a wonderful ending. I liked the prom but I especially loved the thoughtfulness of Edward and his plans for afterward. The backyard and then the treehouse, how it was what they shared. His admission of how he was after she left brought tears to my eyes. These two went through a lot but it made them stronger. I'm so glad he realized how special she was to him.
NHSheri.FanFic chapter 37 . 9/14/2015
As usual Edward can be a bit clueless :)
But...they still lived happily ever after! Yay!
Thank you for sharing!
NanStew chapter 37 . 9/14/2015
Great story. Thanks for writing this. Really loved it.
NanStew chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
OMG... not good.
NanStew chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
She handled it perfectly. I would have done the same after hearing that.
Sabriana chapter 37 . 9/13/2015
I discovered this fics yesterday in the late afternoon and ended up now, I loved the story and I identified so much with Bella. Happy birthday! beautiful story!
NanStew chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
Nice move, Edward.
rocklesson86 chapter 37 . 9/13/2015
This was a perfect ending.
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »