Reviews for Reflections
twiaunt35 chapter 37 . 9/13/2015
Loved your story! :-)
Sassyvampmama chapter 37 . 9/12/2015
I absolutely love this story... like fangirl love it. Again, thank you for sharing it.
NanStew chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Forgot to mention, loved the movie "Goonies". A favorite here.
jansails chapter 37 . 9/12/2015
Whew!
I was beginning to believe Edward was oblivious of Bella's feelings once again.
I do think Bella would have been nursing some hurt if Edward hadn't finally proposed when he did.
I appreciated Edward deciding the lifestyle of ballplayer didn't suit him.
I think most of us are shocked when we hear of a player making such a decision based on their romantic partner- is it manipulated, sacrificing, or truly an independent choice?
However, Edward stated his reasons based on several issues, not just missing Bella.
It is easy to understand how Edward's love of baseball could have died due to the various pressures associated with it.
There are plenty of athletes, both amateur & professional, who quit at the top of their game or shortly after reaching a particular goal because of exhaustion from the pressure physically, mentally, & emotionally.
I think their choices work for them.
I'm kind of glad, too, Bella wasn't eventually turned into a skinny girl, but allowed to be herself & have Edward love her just as she is.
jansails/jan2
NanStew chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
Loving this. Glad you wrote it.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/12/2015
You know, I'll try not to make this hate mail, but it's very hard at this point. I just feel as though this story could have been wrapped up a few chapters ago and I realize there's still 4 more to go? At this point, the story has been dragged out so long that I don't really care about either of these characters anymore. Couldn't care less about an hea. These two are so dense, still, at this point in the game that I think they just should go their separate ways. I'm not sure how I feel about a character that needs a paint by numbers kit to tell him he's in love. I started out really liking this story and now I'm just ready for it to be over. I apologize for the negativity, but I never understood why authors take a great story and drag it out to the point that it just becomes annoying. I do recall an author telling me once a while back that she was having trouble ending her story, she just didn't know how to do it. She knew what the ending was, but getting from point a to point b was the problem...so the story just continued to drag on. Then another author commented in a post in fb that she was so in love with her own characters that just kept writing, which is why she was having a hard time bringing the story to a close. Maybe one of those scenarios is what happened at this point in your writing. At any rate, you did complete it and I'm so happy that it is a completed fic, otherwise I would have flounced before this chapter... as it is, I'm flouncing now.
NanStew chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Found this rec'd on ficsisters. So here I am and reading. :-)
angelari7 chapter 37 . 9/12/2015
I enjoyed it. :)
slc6548 chapter 37 . 9/12/2015
Excellent ending to a wonderful story - thanks for sharing!
amberkey chapter 37 . 9/12/2015
Xoxoxo for this wonderful epilogue!
TheRugbymom chapter 37 . 9/11/2015
nicely done
ChoFuSa chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
This was rec'd by Ficsisters, great story so far! Definitely deals with some important issues, the pressure to be perfect that girls get, even if the have more supportive moms than Renee. Looking forward to a great read!
sujari6 chapter 37 . 9/11/2015
So glad he didn't make her wait. Great story even if Edward was an idiot for a lot of it.
AHotMess chapter 37 . 9/11/2015
I've loved this story for so long I can't imagine a reality without waiting for an update. It was a gorgeous finish to an amazing journey filled with laughter, heartbreak and characters that were so easy to love (and hate at times).

Thanks for this amazing story

~k
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 37 . 9/11/2015
WELL HAVE YOU CONSIDERED WRITING A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY IT WILL BE GREAT YOU KNOW IT WILL BE THANK YOU
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »