Reviews for Reflections
SarcasticBimbo chapter 37 . 9/11/2015
I love this story. I can't wait for a couple of months to pass by and I get the urge to read it all over again! This will definitely be on my short list of go-to stories that I like to re-read. :-) Thank you so much for sharing your talent. You don't have to do it and I know how much courage it takes to put words you wrote out there for the world to see.
cuteascherries chapter 37 . 9/10/2015
: )
Guest chapter 37 . 9/10/2015
I really liked this story at the beginning. Bella seemed strong, though vulnerable. After she left and returned, this story seemed cliche: virgin Bella who waits for her "true love" (aka the guy who sleeps with everyone). Bella forgave and forgot way too easily, IMO. Not that I wanted drama that lasted way too long, but he was a total ass to her, and she's ok almost as soon as he says "sorry."
sherylb chapter 37 . 9/10/2015
I'm crying happy tears! So glad they will have their hard won HEA! Beautiful!
Judyblue95 chapter 37 . 9/10/2015
I can't believe that's it! I hope you one day consider writing an outtake or future take for a charity contribution so I can see these characters once more. I have LOVED this story. I have identified with it, cried over it, laughed and rejoiced with it. Thanks aren't sufficient words to give you. I will surely put you on alert, if I haven't already, and read whatever else you write.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 37 . 9/10/2015
Awww it ended :'( love love loved the story!
jk chapter 35 . 9/9/2015
he doesn't even know their names? what a skank
jk chapter 34 . 9/9/2015
and he finially admits to hook ups...I KNEW he was a whore!
damn it
why does he always have to be a whore in these stories...im very anti whore...I hate used up dudes
jk chapter 33 . 9/9/2015
ha he didn't even know if he liked her!
and what was that ALL the other girls...how many girls? omg is he a whore? how big of a whore?
jk chapter 29 . 9/9/2015
hahaha he says he loves her and she fucking chokes...he doesn't love you that way bella! your not attractive...sorry its just the truth
jk chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
omg bella is fucking delusional ...she says she needs to know exactly what she is to him... um why is she assuming shes more then a friend? He has NEVER given her any indication that she means more to him then that...he has never ONCE did anything for her to think he finds her attractive so why is she thinking shit like that...im so fucking embarrassed for her! god ...run Edward you have a fat ugly stalker!
jk chapter 27 . 9/9/2015
when is bella gonna grow the fuck up? isn't she 18? but she forgets to breath, shakes like a wet dog, cant stand to watch a fight, can barely stand up for herself, she whines constantly about being fat and ugly but doesn't do anything about it, and shes pining after a guy that could have models so why in the hell does she think he'd find her attractive?
weve read through what 3 of epovs and not once has he said he likes her all hes said is that she was a friend and its chapter fucking 27! and bellas still pining away for a dude that is never gonna be happy with her fat ass for the rest of his life...so whats the point here?
jk chapter 26 . 9/9/2015
whats with these entire chapters about nothing? and what the fuck is the point of having epovs if hes not saying shit?/
that's two ive suffered through now and still no insider info on girls and his feelings for the fat ugly chick
jk chapter 23 . 9/9/2015
why are you trying to get bella and assward back together? hes worse now then he was then...now hes a used up whore he obviously been doin Tanya and lauran probably at the same time...soooooo gross
jk chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
if bellas so fat and ugly why does she think she has a chance with Edward? hes obviously going places and bellas a nobody, she barely has any personality
1,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »