Reviews for Reflections
jk chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
omg bella is fucking delusional ...she says she needs to know exactly what she is to him... um why is she assuming shes more then a friend? He has NEVER given her any indication that she means more to him then that...he has never ONCE did anything for her to think he finds her attractive so why is she thinking shit like that...im so fucking embarrassed for her! god ...run Edward you have a fat ugly stalker!
jk chapter 27 . 9/9/2015
when is bella gonna grow the fuck up? isn't she 18? but she forgets to breath, shakes like a wet dog, cant stand to watch a fight, can barely stand up for herself, she whines constantly about being fat and ugly but doesn't do anything about it, and shes pining after a guy that could have models so why in the hell does she think he'd find her attractive?
weve read through what 3 of epovs and not once has he said he likes her all hes said is that she was a friend and its chapter fucking 27! and bellas still pining away for a dude that is never gonna be happy with her fat ass for the rest of his life...so whats the point here?
jk chapter 26 . 9/9/2015
whats with these entire chapters about nothing? and what the fuck is the point of having epovs if hes not saying shit?/
that's two ive suffered through now and still no insider info on girls and his feelings for the fat ugly chick
jk chapter 23 . 9/9/2015
why are you trying to get bella and assward back together? hes worse now then he was then...now hes a used up whore he obviously been doin Tanya and lauran probably at the same time...soooooo gross
jk chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
if bellas so fat and ugly why does she think she has a chance with Edward? hes obviously going places and bellas a nobody, she barely has any personality
jk chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
I thought it would just be a quick flashback but its just dragged on and on and on and on...nobody gives a fuck what happened when they were 13...seriously!
amberkey chapter 36 . 9/7/2015
Awesome amazing wonderful story!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 36 . 9/4/2015
Love love love this story! :D thanks for writing it and sharing it with us! :)
NHSheri.FanFic chapter 36 . 9/3/2015
Wow! Definitely a hard story to read in parts. I sure don't miss high school drama :) I had my own issues with weight in high school. This story drew so many emotions out of me.
Thanks for sharing!
Sassyvampmama chapter 36 . 9/2/2015
Omg, I loved this story. Thanks for sharing.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Reflections has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in August on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
WiltshireGlo chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
My heart is breaking for her. Oh Charlie.

Poor Edward, seems like he could yes a pal too.
slc6548 chapter 36 . 8/31/2015
That was wonderful - so happy she grew into a woman who won't take his shit - and really happy he pulled his head outta his ass LOL!
WiltshireGlo chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I've been looking forward to getting my teeth into this, but I'm a wuss, so I may need some hand-holding when it gets angsty!

Bella is totally relatable for me, I love her already.
ChristianMom54 chapter 36 . 8/31/2015
At first I wanted to give up on the story because of the topic. My Daughter was bullied and called fat for being a size 8 thru school. The pain she endured still breaks my heart. Her father and I were there for her and a handful of true friends. Life turned out better for her then those bullies. I hope this story is read by other mothers/fathers and they encourage their children to read this. Maybe it will help to protect/stand-up for themselves or others who are being bullied. Our greatest Gift from God is our Children. Our greatest Gift to God is what they become. We will never stop bulling completely but we can make their numbers so small. A bully will always try but we can make it a failure. Consider publishing this as a self help book for children of all ages. Thank you for taking your talent and using it to write this awesome story.
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »