Reviews for Reflections
Judyblue95 chapter 36 . 8/30/2015
I love everything about this penultimate chapter, from Edward's graduation speech, to Alice fussing with Bella getting ready for prom, to Emmett's still goofy antics, to finally, the consummation of Edward and Bella's relationship. Even those few petty, but sad, words from James and Tanya were typical. That type never truly knows what it means to be connected to another human being. That Edward planned their special evening to take place in the beloved tree house was a perfect way for this story to almost end. Full circle, we've come. Thanks for the mention in the opening A/N. I have really loved reading this story. Being a chubby all my life made me really understand what Bella went through. Edward's journey, to find out who his real friends were and to gain the courage to act on that knowledge, was really something to watch also. I was rooting for his awakening the whole way! I'm eager to read the epi, then to save this story for my own personal library, if I may, to read again and rec to all who will listen. Thanks for the wonderful journey!
Scattycow chapter 36 . 8/30/2015
You wrapped this up really well.
I still feel that Bella has been the virgin sacrifice to teach Edward the error of his ways; that he didn't deserve to be her first.
I'm looking forward to the epi. To seeing how the goon squad ended up. Hoping that Tanya and co ahve ended up as the used up whores that they are.
That James et al have beer bellies and bald heads LOL!
huntingforwitches chapter 36 . 8/30/2015
Wow, we got here - yay!
I remember when I first started reading this story and it really said something to me, as I have been in Bella's shoes. So I'm glad I got to go on this ride with you! I remember when I'd get updates, especially in the "main drama part" of this story and whenever you updated it was literally drop everything to read haha.
The ending was sweet. Yes if I were to recommend anything in the future, it would have been nice if Bella wasn't a virgin. I think viriginity is overdone in this fandom especially. BUT your reasoning was okay for why she still was one - as in the timing, etc. I didnt get the vibe that she was saving herself or anything -unlike other fics.
I felt like Edward redeemed himself. Although they still have work to do - especially Bella with her moments of mistrust. I hope the epi shows her completely over those moments.
Congratulations for finishing this story! What an awesome achievement! I cannot wait to read the epi :)
And thank you for the mention! I was a but chuffed with that :) it was my pleasure to read and review.

Thank you for writing this!
TheRugbymom chapter 36 . 8/30/2015
very nicely done
midnitereader chapter 35 . 8/30/2015
I thought Charlie would be angry at Edward after what happened. I also thought Tanya and her crew would try to flirt with Edward incredulous that he chose Bella. How sweet though that he kissed her at school not caring what anybody thought. I'm surprised James and Felix didn't give him crap for being with Bella. I thought it was sweet how he wanted to be the one to give Bella lots of firsts, like her first orgasm with his magic fingers. Good thing Charlie didn't catch them.
midnitereader chapter 34 . 8/30/2015
Well, finally. I knew Emmett's plan was a bad idea. Luckily Alice was the voice of reason and saw the balloons in the trees. Thank goodness Edward's dad was able to set Edward straight. I almost thought Edward blew it with his mouth vomit but he finally just spit out that he loved her. And then they kissed, OMG. He loves her curves too.
Rita01tx chapter 36 . 8/30/2015
Wow! I made the top of your hit list!? Well hell, darlin'...I'm honored *blush!*

Edward's valedictorian speech was a hoot and so true *gigglesnort!* In the scheme of things, high school drama does fade quickly! And as for their first time, havin' prom night end in their tree house as opposed to a generic hotel room couldn't have been more perfect! Since they helped set it up, guess the grown-ups bowed to the inevitable and took damage control where it was most needed that night LMAO!

Lookin' forward to the epi AND The Devil's Plan!
rocklesson86 chapter 36 . 8/30/2015
I know it would have not been a story if Bella confronted Edward, but is what she should of done. I cannot wait for more.
midnitereader chapter 33 . 8/30/2015
Edward may be a genius but he is stupid when it comes to girls and affairs of the heart. I don't know if it's a good idea to get Emmett involved in the plan to get Bella back but at least he might give Edward some good ideas. Maybe he should talk to Rose. She seems pretty smart.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 36 . 8/30/2015
Sometimes I feel like Edward got off too easy, but it still gives me hope that us fat girls can score hot guys. Honestly, this was such an amazing story. You're such a wonderful writer and I'm honored you mentioned me in your author's note. Until next time. ;-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
midnitereader chapter 32 . 8/29/2015
I guess Bella declared her intentions at the pizza place. Unfortunately Derick had to learn the truth that way. He's so sweet and kind but he knew she loved Edward. He just hoped he could win her over. At least their breakup ended nicely.
DeeBee7 chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
What is wrong with the adults in this story?!
Bella is only 13 and she's a size 16 (US size presumably)? She's not 20-30 pounds overweight, she's almost dangerously obese! And not once has anyone even suggested taking her to a doctor to find out if there is some underlying medical condition that might have cause her weight gain and inability to lose weight? WTF?!
Even her aunt (whose solution seems to be to just pretty Bella up) ignores the obvious health implications of Bella's size.
When all her adult role models are either abusive or neglectful, is it any wonder that Bella has self esteem issues?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 36 . 8/29/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY I REALLY DONT WANT IT TO END CANT YOU DO A SEQUEL ABOUT THEM GOING FF TO COLLEGE TOGETHER GETTING MARRIED HAVING BABIES AND GETTING OLD TOGETHER LIVING HAPPY EVER AFTER I LOVE THEM AND YOUR WRITTING AND I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW MY NAME AS YOU THANKED ME FOR MY READING THIS YOU KNOW I AM A INVALID I AM HOME BOUND 34/7 ON OXYGEN AND READING IS ALL I GET TO DO AND YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO EVER THANK ME YOU JUST MADE MY DAY HELL THE WHOLE YEAR THANK YOU
Kayanns chapter 36 . 8/29/2015
I LOVE this chapter ! It was everything I hoped it would be. Excellent job ! Can't wait for the epi !
Guest chapter 36 . 8/29/2015
I guess different schools do different things. But I've never heard of having a prom on graduation day. That sounds really odd to me. Each should be a special day on its own. To have a ceremony, a celebration meal with family, only to cut it short so you can get ready for prom? Do schools really do that? I had family coming from out of state to attend my graduation. It would suck not to be able to attend time with them when they traveled all that way to be there for me!

And the prom theme? You know that Yule means, not simply winter, but Christmas, right? Why wouldn't their school ( like a LOT of schools do) have a winter formal? That's just weird, having Christmas- themed prom! Makes me wonder if you're not American or at least didn't go through high school in the US.
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »