Reviews for Reflections
jansails chapter 33 . 5/22/2015
Sigh...
Bella explained herself very plainly, very thoroughly to Edward.
If Edward didn't understand any of that, he has comprehension problems in understanding the English language.
Forget romantic language or "women-speak", the boy really & truly doesn't understand American Standard English.
Em was cute, however.
jansails/jan2
Guest chapter 33 . 5/22/2015
I sure hope Bella gets to fuck just as many guys as Edward did girls before she actually gets with him
I'm so tired of stories where Edward gets to be with all these different girls while Bella remains a virgin waiting for his disease riddled ass to finally think her worthy of his time. I would like to see him have to wait for her for a change oh and hear all about the guys she is fucking. A little levelling of the playing field seems fair to me.
snoopylover60 chapter 33 . 5/22/2015
Bella so heartbroken..

Poor clueless Edward!

Looking forward to more :)
Judyblue95 chapter 33 . 5/22/2015
How can someone, even a teenage boy, be so thick-headed? How could he not know? How could Emmett know and not Edward? I think it's a case of him being book learning smart and not common sense smart. Emmett had to lead him to the answer he already know but had no words for. I think a large public display, in front of everyone, just might catch Bella's attention...or the exact opposite. No, not a small personal gesture. He needs to make it big. Thanks for this story. It certainly has been a roller coaster of a ride and it's not done yet. I can't wait to see what it takes for him to win her back. Maybe she needs to know that she is worthy to receive love. Her self esteem has been trampled on again...I eagerly await more!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 32 . 5/17/2015
Well Kate helped out some, you gotta give her that. I don't blame Bella for wanting answers. She's waited long enough. Hopefully things go well from here.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/15/2015
Please continue writing, this cliff hanger had me over the edge. This story has captured my attention.
rocklesson86 chapter 32 . 5/13/2015
Go Bella take that foreign chicks advice. Claim that man. I cannot wait for more.
Rita01tx chapter 32 . 5/13/2015
Derick could have given Bella a lot more grief than he did but he's not stupid. Even knowin' where her heart really lay, he took his shot and lost...no hard feelin's. Well, maybe a little but he'll survive and so will she!
I was prepared not to like Katarina but she's a pistol and gave Bella some really insightful advice!
Now, if Edward breaks her heart again...but somehow I don't think he will this time!
KimiD chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Eddie Haskell was the butt kisser extraordinaire of all butt kissers... trouble was always following where he lead and left a wave in his wake... yep, Em is his protégé ~
slc6548 chapter 32 . 5/11/2015
I'd say she finally grew a pair with a little push from the "Russian bitch" LOL! Excellent chapter!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/11/2015
Oh so good chapter
vivarobsten chapter 32 . 5/11/2015
loved this chapter. So happy she's finally asking the right question and moving forward with her life. Can't wait for more I hope you're able to post next chapter soon. Go Bella!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 32 . 5/10/2015
YOU KNOW HE WANTS YOU KNOW HE LOVES HER BUT ITS TIME FOR HIM TO TELLHER THAT RIGHT NOW SO GET WITH IT BOY
KimiD chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Bitches the both of them ~ mothers included... and what's with Charlie, the asswipe, treating her that way, he's no better than renee...
Liz113 chapter 32 . 5/10/2015
I can't believe you left us hanging like that
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »