Reviews for Reflections
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 11/29/2020
How is Edward driving when he stopped going to drivers education? It was good getting into Edward's head but we didn't get anymore information other than what we already knew. Could be a good thing Bella dating Derek both for herself and to kick Edward into action, changing who he's been and getting into who he used to be.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 11/29/2020
You have to give Edward credit. He came clean and bore his soul to her and wept with remorse and begged for forgiveness and another chance. She should have pointed out the time at the ball park in case the stupid boy forgot that time and so her not being able to give him another chance would make sense. Something that Jasper said to Bella rings true, and I'm not knocking it, he said she left them all to protect herself, and that was selfish, her not being open to forgiving Edward, well that is selfish because she can't tolerate trusting him again to possibly be hurt again. Don't blame her but I think she should know him better than that and not expect him to be perfect, he's only a boy.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 11/29/2020
If Edward didn't fight back, how did Jasper get the black eye? A random punch from Emmett? Back to the shitstorm at the party. You know, having this all come out in this public way, surrounded by all the kids from her new school, I think that would be worse than knowing secretly what Edward said to James and Felix. And really those two are douchbags, who cares about them? I think it all coming out like this in public is the worst thing possible for all of them, especially for Bella. And really, she's not that heavy, what's with all the horrible jokes from a high school senior? She's not that big a girl and even at size 16 there are so many sexy as heck size 16 girls/woman. j/s
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 11/29/2020
Oh fun times at a high school keg party. Bella went from zero to one hundred with her first party. But Edward was there to hold her drunk self up.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 11/29/2020
I don't give all the blame to Edward. Sure most of it but clearly Bella's way of dealing with people is just as wrong. She now realizes she's hurt friends like Emmett and Jasper etc. And so she's wrong to have done that and so is Edward. Clearly she needs to open up and tell the truth to everyone.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 11/29/2020
Oh no, you've made Edward go to the dark side?! Our Edward would never have treated Bella or anyone the badly in public and on purpose. And what's with him being disgusting to Emmett's girlfriend? Where are the Cullens and have they not seen this Edward's attitude? And why haven't they all figured out that Bella's leaving of course had to do with Edward? Jasper just figured that out?! And she ought to tell them all what she heard and start being honest.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 11/29/2020
How can a mother get away with treating her only child this way? It's about time Bella told her father and aunt just how horrid she has been. And to make her do this or that without even discussing it is well terrible. But Bella will be better off in Forks anyway. I think she needs closure on that part of her life and make peace with what happened. I just wish she didn't have to suddenly start her senior year of high school in a new school with all the baggage that will come with that. Hope she stands up for herself while being kind and caring to those who love her.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 11/29/2020
Of course we can all sympathize with Bella for all that she's gone through with her mother and now with Edward, but, it doesn't accuse her for being equally as hurtful to others. For example her aunt, uncle and Jasper, even the Cullens who have only ever been loving toward her and yet she drops them all because she's been 'wronged' by a teenage boy. And sure she's being 'forced' to go to the fat camp and I hate that is the reason she's going. I would have liked for Bella to either accept herself as the beautiful soul she is or that she wanted to not only change her attitude and stand up for herself but also to get at a healthy weight for her own self and no one else. I guess Bella is equally as immature as Edward and she needs some growing up too. It's not all about her and I hope she sees she's hurt other people with her choices.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 11/29/2020
oh this chapter was almost predictable but hurt all the same. Edward let us all down, he's not as perfect as we wished he'd be, he's a mere boy and one that doesn't deserve Bella anyway at this point. He was so envious of his brother all those years and now will fall into the likes of peer pressure from James. Ick. I hope he knows how badly Bella took overhearing that garbage under the window. And I think Bella owes it to her Aunt Janet to tell her most of the truth of why she wants to go home. Why take it out on her aunt, uncle and Jasper just because Edward deserves to be kicked in the nuts? I hope Bella makes Edward squirm in the near future.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 11/29/2020
Hey, Edward is a mere boy. His perfection hasn't matured yet enough to not be effected by peer pressure and his hormones and more importantly about fitting in. Funny how Edward needed his best buddy Bella there to shield him from the birthday party stuff and yet here he is having the time of his life in pools with girls etc. Unless these things have been overblown and not entirely true?
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 11/29/2020
We should address Renee and Phil's relationship. Sure he seems to have finally grown a pair and said something to Renee when she continued to degrade her daughter and not acknowledge she'd lost some weight and grew a few inches and looks healthy. And then he cowers to her in the end...why? Renee is clearly a horrible person. What does he see in her? A mother who mistreats her own daughter like she does...horrible. Then there is Esme, who on first thought seemed to really acknowledge that Bella feels out of place, why, because of her weight 'problem' was she able to befriend her likewise geeky son and with her friendship he is now on the path of getting himself out there...Well I found that a little insulting that they put Bella as a helping hand, sure she's like one of the family, but why not get Emmett to do what he was supposed to do and help...And then Esme tells her she surely can come into the house if the 'normal' teenage party stuff gets too much for her. idk, that felt insulting while yes giving out some comfort. Edward in the end saved the day when he joined Emmett's table with 'his best friend' after James and 'those' teens made fun of her, very rudely. They aren't little ones any more. I would have thrown James and Tanya and Lauren's ass out of his party for that insult. j/s But I get it, he's trying to fit in and he's not there yet, so why make waves when he knows his best friend will take it like the champ she always is.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 11/29/2020
Oh Water for Elephants. I went to the premiere and saw Rob in person both at the theater and at NBC Today show. Big sigh, those were the fangirl days.
This chapter shows that although Edward is moving on to maturing and wanting to be 'seen' and compete with his brother, he still feels for Bella. Doesn't matter what exactly he feels, whether it's just his young friendship or he's protecting her he cares enough about her feelings, as much as a 14 year old boy can. I'm guessing the angst will come when he moves on without Bella doing normal, typical teenage things at school with and without the girls. I'm thinking he's going to go with his hormonal boy self and go for it with Tanya.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/29/2020
I have to say that this is one of the best written stories I’ve ever read (and I’ve read a lot). Thank you for sharing your talent with us
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 11/28/2020
The boys are fascinating the way they vie for one up man ship with the girl situation and so on. Edward not being able to admit his leaving Bella to go with the two skanks were equal to Jasper and Emmett's admittedly wanting nothing more than to feel the girls up...Oh teen boys are just gross. I wonder if Edward and Bella will ever talk about him leaving her and him obviously trying to cover up his injury from the swing jump. But you captured so well how young teens act that's for sure!
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 11/28/2020
Bella really is clueless about boy girl hormonal changes and the lengths you'll go to to feel accepted. I guess she's always felt so 'less than' that she never felt the need to even try to go for what Edward is after a little attention from the girls. Oh teen angst. It's true, youth is wasted on the young. I just hope that Bella will find a passion much like Edward has that will bring her life into perspective and give her something to feel good about herself for.
1,247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »