Reviews for Reflections
BellaTesoro chapter 10 . 11/28/2020
Bella really is clueless about boy girl hormonal changes and the lengths you'll go to to feel accepted. I guess she's always felt so 'less than' that she never felt the need to even try to go for what Edward is after a little attention from the girls. Oh teen angst. It's true, youth is wasted on the young. I just hope that Bella will find a passion much like Edward has that will bring her life into perspective and give her something to feel good about herself for.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 11/28/2020
I think you are brillant getting into the 'voices' of teens. Both Bella's and the boys. I'm so glad that Aunt Janet can read Bella's little mind so easily and that Bella listened as well as communicated her fear of losing Edward to his baseball passion. I can see the writing on the wall though, Edward is going to grow and develop and branch out in typical developmental milestones and Bella is going to lag behind with her lack of self esteem. I just hope she doesn't get hurt too badly when that happens and she too will grow and mature and leave the bullying behind of her mother and those around here. We should all be lucky enough to have an Aunt Janet and neighbors like the Cullens with well mannered boys.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 11/28/2020
I hope you still read your reviews for this story. I read it back in 2015, but since my memory apparently is no where to be seen, I don't remember the details of stories (probably because I read so many of them) Anyway, I wanted to drop you a review at this point to remind you just how well written this coming of age story is. Sure the theme and conflict is Bella's size and how cruel her mother is to her and what that does to someone's spirit...but what gets me every time is Edward's innocent friendship and the connection these two young people formed thus far. It's so beautiful that I've had tears reading the last few chapters, certainly their goodbye was so touching. I wish Bella didn't keep from Charlie what happened at the airport and how she's being left unattended and certainly she should confide in her best friend forever status with Edward and most certainly she ought to confide in her aunt. But let's see how it goes for our poor Bella.
Dollybigmomma chapter 37 . 10/7/2020
This was an amazing story, and I just couldn't stop reading! I'd love to see a little future take, maybe a tenth/fifteenth year high school reunion, updating us with how Edward's career turns out, and Bella's. Did they have kids? Did running around after a couple of active kids make her get smaller? (I know that happens to a lot of women) What happened with her friend from the fat camp? Did they ever get together and do anything? How about her few friends in Phoenix? How about the others? I'd never wish it on anyone in real life, but it'd be sweet if Renee got some kind of injury that caused her to have a lymphedema that swelled her legs up, and the steroids used to treat it caused her to body to bloom into something worse than Bella ever dealt with. Maybe then she'd really get it and finally appreciate Phil :( Is there a wedding flashback where Esme and Aunt Jane take Bella shopping for her honeymoon at Fredericks of Hollywood (they carry plus) and hilarious stories ensue (or at a lingerie shower?). Did they buy a house with a basement that has a workout room that doubles as a red playroom? Okay, that last one is on my personal wishlist... :)
Dollybigmomma chapter 4 . 10/6/2020
I know how Bella feels. I was a size 18 by the time I was thirteen, 5'8" and built like a freaking linebacker. Stupid PCOS...
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 2 . 7/11/2020
I've been in Bella's shoes more than anyone should be and it sucks, especially when it's you're family doing it.
ClaceLover08 chapter 37 . 4/9/2020
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & I am happy that Bella & Edward are getting Married & I am happy that Rose & Em are Married & I am happy that Ali & Jazz are Married
itsmereading chapter 37 . 1/27/2020
I absolutely loved this story! I had all the feels- I cried, laughed and felt every emotion Bella felt! Thank you for this gift!
neelix lee chapter 37 . 1/16/2020
Omg wozer , laughed and cried with these people thank you
Angellovee chapter 24 . 1/15/2020
I keep waiting for her to bring up what he called her. Once you hear a name like that you never stop hearing it.
Angellovee chapter 23 . 1/15/2020
I hope they all survive
Angellovee chapter 21 . 1/15/2020
All walls have cracks
Angellovee chapter 20 . 1/15/2020
Another hard truth.

The universe is out to get everyone
Angellovee chapter 19 . 1/15/2020
Omg.

The universe will have its way with you

Definitely a hard truth.
Angellovee chapter 18 . 1/15/2020
Sometimes avoidance can seem like the best plan. Usually you just end up miserable and learning hard truths. Growing up sucks.
1,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »