Reviews for Reflections
Angellovee chapter 17 . 1/15/2020
Being a teen can really hurt.
Angellovee chapter 10 . 1/15/2020
I lost a boyfriend to it. Sweet, cute, awkward, braces. I saw through it all. So did one of my so-called friends. It doesn’t take much to turn a teenage boys head. I warned him that it was just a blip for her and she’d be gone soon. It sucks being right sometimes. I’d moved on and so did she, but not before cheating with his favorite cousin.
Angellovee chapter 6 . 1/15/2020
My childhood best friend was a boy too. He moved away when I was 6 but I never forgot Mikey.
Angellovee chapter 5 . 1/15/2020
Aww. He’s such a sweetheart.
Angellovee chapter 3 . 1/14/2020
I want an Aunt Janet
Angellovee chapter 2 . 1/14/2020
Anyone else waiting for a bus to take out the mean kids?
Kablam!
Lovely Mee chapter 37 . 1/13/2020
this is a really good coming of age story. i laughed and cried along with the characters. i haven’t read a really good fanfic since ‘came too early’ and it was so good that i couldn’t put my phone down and i read this in like 3 days. i can honestly imagine this being maybe a little bit longer and published for real.
Jo chapter 3 . 12/9/2019
Hey, don’t know if you’re still active here but just thought I’d let you know that this is my third reread. I love what you’ve done with the characters and the story you created. :)
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 5/3/2019
What biatches!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
I don't know how I missed this story of yours!
la-geologia chapter 36 . 3/19/2019
Gah! My heart is so full! I love this story so much! This was my second time reading it, and I still cried like a baby through so much of this fic. You just did such a fantastic job of making us love and care about these characters, I couldn't help it and I cried every time Belle was hurting. Lol But that made the ending so much sweeter! It was wonderful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us! It's such a special one and I feel so lucky to have gone on this journey with them again. xo :)
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 32 . 3/3/2019
Honestly... Bella has serious self esteem issues.

This should be the stories issues. That's why she still hurt over Edward hurting her feelings.

This issue can't be resolved with just her losing weight. How can she ever JUST be in a relationship with Edward when she has no confidence in her self?
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 29 . 3/3/2019
Honestly so tired of this Bella's over dramatics.

She has self esteem issues. Yes, Edward hurt her feelings... But we are sitting here acting like he cheated on her or I don't know.. Fucked her then bragged to his friends about..

Bad mad about... But don't make it this big world breaking event... It's just childish to keep acting like she is...

Past the first he hurt her feelings, I don't really care, they both were assholes to each other.
flanduslover1 chapter 37 . 2/8/2019