Reviews for TwentyEight Days
Mrs.EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 6/13
Couldn't stop laughing the whole time. I've wondered why vamps just don't do that. Loved the Walgreen's job and Stephanie Meyer being his ex! Thank you for this crazy story.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Holy. SHIT. How is it that I've never read this story?! I can't stop laughing!

*kisses*
CSG chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Do you know how many people have asked why Vamps dont do this? Edward earned his Red Wings! Thank you for sharing! :)
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Now that's what I call a win-win situation LOL! What woman doesn't want to feel good when she's feelin' her worst?
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Cute, funny, and gross all at the same time :)
btlmotormouth chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I know some people would find this sick but I loved it, I absolutely love the twilight saga but this would have made the whole no sex with Bella because she was human so much better!
EmmaDel chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Funny, but definitely gross. Strangely enough I had thought about the same thing. I even came across a comic on a different site with Edward sucking on a used tampon. Also quite gross.

Love the perma boner and Stephanie Meyer being his ex was great.
jdifrans chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I think I love you! That was too funny. THank You for posting
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Gross but brilliant!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ewww were does your mind go when you get these ideas? Then again for Edward anything he wants he can have
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
And she lived. Bonus! Hahaha...
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Too funny! Raunchy but fun! Walgreens, what a hoot.
twilightcougarrp chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
hahaha Loved it! Had me laughing out loud, brilliant. Hope you will do more one shots like this, it definitely made my day. thanks x
kelysuperficial chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
You are one crazy bitch, bb. ILYSFM
Blue fantaisie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Gross but so funny and cynical!