Reviews for Tamani Score
XxKpopDXx chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Book 2 made me sad. And then i was laughing in book 3. I don't hate David, he just got in the way of things. I mean, he IS human. I'm just glad they end up together in the end. There was a lot of heart wretching moments while reading this series. And with all the movies being adapted from books, i really hope they make Wings. I mean I need to see Tamani on screen. But on the other hand, it could ruin a lot for me. Lol. Thanks for writing!
claragillamgrant.sa chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This story made me feel so satisfied.
Especially re-reading this series, I found the second book incredibly painful and frustrating. So good work ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
i love it very creative to i only read the first book and the second one. i hated the spells ending to
Echo1994 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Awesome!
mytotallywickedawesomepenname chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
omg yes!i loooooove should crawl in a whole and die...but he is to story .i had a similar one in my head when i read the way did u cry to whenshe rejected is it just me or is she a jerk for leading him on.
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Now I'm satisfied with the series.

I LOVED the scenario thingy (technical term) at the end. I was Lol-ing too!
hellboundangel13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I'm so glad to see that somebody else loves Tamani as much as I do! I absolutely adore him and was absolutely ticked off when I read the end of book two and she chose DAVID! I haven't finished reading book 3, however what you said at the end made my day. I am now going to be reading this book until the in... TAMANI MUST WIN! xD

Great fanfiction by the way. I love this series, and this was well-written! Faved! :)

Kamiella