Reviews for Everyday
shnshultz chapter 1 . 1/1
this is the first story I've ready on this website (which I just joined today) and I have to say that this is looking very promising!
Zora4995 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Oh my God! I got to the Wizard of Oz part and literally burst out laughing. (I know this is a few years late, but yes, I *do* still watch Buffy and Angel.)
Lauramichca chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
This is really cute and funny.

It is to bad you don't seem to be writing here anymore, but thanks for posting these for us!
Quirky Del chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
This was absolutley wickedly smashing! Loved it like mad!
Quirky Del chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Oh my goodness, this story gets better and better! Aw, Spike with the making of the eggs...! Hm love...yes, I am so enamoured with your story that I cannot form very coherent sentences at the mo.
Quirky Del chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
The conversation betwixt Buffy and Willow was amazingingly done! )

Oh...oh...the eggs bit was inspired! Perfect detail!
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Gah! Love this opening chapter! ) Honestly, wow, this was vastly entertaining. The dialogue is lovely, very in character for all of them, and I could really picture the entire scene as it unfolded. This, yeah, I just love this to pieces already and I am eagerly bounding forward to the next chapter!

Cheers,

Delilah
sirensbane chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
It's nice to be able to read a sweet fanfic once in a while. Most are so gloom and doomy. I usually have difficulty calling Spike sweet, but in this story he definitely was. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
Ann-Marie chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
That was a very interesting first chapter. A nice Spike, hm. I like it though, its covered in nifty spiffyness! *grins*
Annoying Chaos chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
95 degrees...my heart bleeds. Really, it does.

In Tucson we called it 'breaking the ice' when it hits 100. Which it hits around April and stays til about September...or October, if you count last year, but that was because of the drought.

In India where my grandma lives (Bugs yay Bugs!) it hits 125 degrees. I think that was the record this year...I'm not sure.

Anyways, great story, even if the temp is a little off. Keep writing!
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 4 . 10/2/2003
utter cuteness! i liked it! i fear that i must demand a sequel it's so cute! go w/s, they're great. it was really refreshing to see that neither buffy nor xander was totally obnoxious w/ this relationship. yay for you. now i need to go take a nap. byes.
eowowiel chapter 4 . 11/12/2002
fantastic story, if i may say so. although, now i feel obliged to go out and listen to dmb while reading a book by patricia c. wrede and drinking hot cocoa. not that i mind. :0) sounds nice, even if i don't have the added perk of a terribly sexy spike to keep me company. although, i do wonder if you know where i can find the other fics you mentioned. by laure alexander and lisa drexel...they don't seem to be onn . sigh... good work to you, and cheers for making me laugh out loud in the middle of my office building.
Lady BlackDragonFire chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I love this story! It's sooo funny and cute!
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 4 . 6/29/2002
hehe, cuteness :O) and that's a complement, esp. given that i'm not a fan of w/s usually ;O) "annie get your gun" is one of my favs, and the *mere thought* of spike and buffy singing "anything you can do" makes me giggle hysterically (not to mention that "you can't get a man with a gun" is basically my dating anthem, as it's *exactly* how i *wish* i could get a man-i'm a *much* better shot than i am a cutesy, fetching girl, but i'm working on a scheme in which i *do* get a man with a gun, sort of ;o) wish me luck!) all that to say, fun fic, nice and fluffy, exactly what we need these days (stupid joss)
Casandra chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
That was such a sweet fic :::sigh:::

I've slowly started getting into a bit of Willow/Spike ficcage. And when you added in the great Buffy/Willow bonding/friendship stuff it made it all the better. I miss the easiness they had with each other the first 4 seasons, it was so nice to see the friendship played so well. And loved Willow going on about Spike's 'features' LOL

Very cool :)