Reviews for Behind the Curtain
So nice story.
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/21
Just amazing
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
i fucking love it! so freaking sweet!
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I loved this so much!
RAchel Garber chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
It would be a wonderful story if that was all it was but it is really non-fiction because that kind of thing happens to gays all the time and frequently get out of punishment for doing the same thing that asshole roommate did, claim to be afraid of him that he wasn't safe with a gay person. when I read the this page, I pulled up Youtube on my browser and listened to Halo by Beyoncé even though it is sung by a woman and meant in a heterosexual context, the words are fitting for the response that Edward had to Jasper's bullying, and the way Jasper felt when he realized that Edward was protecting him. His angel.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
*tear* so sweet *sniffles*
Thanks for sharing.
MW3addict chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
An absolutely brilliant story. I am so glad that you wrote it. A few problems with forgetting to press the space bar but other than that, it was perfect.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great things come to those that wait. Jasper came to Edward.

The curtain has been lifted and the show will go on! No drama queens, here. ;}

Two Thumbs Up! ;D

thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was just amazing! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED LOVED LOVED that story! You rock !
Man of Many Pairings chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I think my soul is physically incapable of bearing all the angsty fluffy goodness that you heaped upon it in this story.

Ugh, the scene with the first kiss and Edward knocking out the asshole roommate? Wonderful hurt/comfort, you have mastered the genre my friend.

Thanks for sharing such a great one-shot!
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hello. Good, heart-felt story! l liked how Edward defended Jasper against Ben. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
psyfilover chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was truly touching! I loved it!
PiggyMok chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
awww thats really sweet. I love your story
Jamiejo7984 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was absolutely beautiful! :)
DelphiusFanfic chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wow this was beautiful. I loved every minute of it. I became so attached to them almost immediately. The heartbreaking time that jasper had was so painful it was palpable. So good and I'm sad it's a o/s. I'd love more of these boys.