Reviews for Don't Let Me Break You
Marauder no. Five chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
loved it, can't wait to start the sequal so that's where i'm heading.
Konan13000 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Poor Aislinn :(
Konan13000 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Ahhh nice chapter :) you left me with a cliffhanger no! Must read.
Konan13000 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Omg I totally love you fanfiction so much! :) must keep reading!
moonpiegirl chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Awesome! A great cliffhanger!
Insanity is my second name chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
I can't wait to read Ciel's story! Such a shame that she died in the end...

You're very welcome! :]

What would we, the readers, do without *you*? I can't wait for the sequel! What are you going to call the sequel, if you don't mind me asking? But, seriously! I can't wait!

Thank you very much for this wonderful story, and I hope you don't get writer's block when writing the sequel!
Linda chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I love how you put a lot of detail in!
MykkLaw chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
Wow, a sequel. How divine. :-/

Well could you please PM me when it comes out? I want to read it, but don't think I am going to just add you to my author alerts list. I bet that was your plan, huh?
Hossyboy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i like it!
Insanity is my second name chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
A sequel, did you say? YES! Woohoo! I hope you write an AN though when you do indeed post the sequel; seeing as I never delete stories from my alerts, and this would be an easy way to inform other people who rarely ever delete stories from alerts/faves as well.

Maybe one of the challenges could be about protecting someone Aislinn cares about even if it meant she had to sacrifice herself (but not actually sacrifice herself- it would be a mere illusion to make her believe the person she cared for really needed to be protected). This would make sense in a way because this is what Ciel did (protected Apollo even though she really didn't have to), and in the end she actually is considered to be a Goddess, seeing as she has a powerful gift in her afterlife.

Plus, what happened to Persephone? 'Cause you could use her or Demeter in one of the challenges.

You really have no idea how happy I am to hear that you will be writing a sequel! This story was fantastic, and you developed Aislinn and Hades so well! I truly cannot wait for the sequel!
Victorie Evans chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
I'm left in suspense! I can't wait to see why comes next. This story is truly amazing! Don't stop writing!
Victorie Evans chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I love your story. I truly do. I love persephone and hades together, but I feel she wasn't made for him, and when I read this, I felt that the characters clicked together. I personally think they need more stories like this. You kept me invested in it and I look forward to readig more of this wonderful story I feel is a masterpiece in itself. :)
Hexagonce chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
lol i love the ending! please, u need to write more! im barely using my saccount, so, when u update next,could u message me through email? thank you!
PrincessSerenityforever21 chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
Wow I luv it this chapter was so sweet but sad at the same time. I almost started crying and that rarely happens since I'm not an emotional person I can't wait to see her reaction to his statement. This is going great update soon. :D
Shinku chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
Awesome! Please write more!

I'm itching to read your next chapter!XD