Reviews for It Could Happen
12-SmileyRose chapter 31 . 5/16/2013
hahaha this chapter was funny :D update soon :))
Sakura478 chapter 31 . 7/13/2012
Good story it had funny moments but the one where she had their voices in her head I cried. Beautiful job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I am posting this as constructive criticism. This is not meant to be a flame.

As a whole, you have a strong basis for your plot and the flow of the story - something I give you major kudos for! Due to the immaturity of your writing, there are some things that do need to be developed.

not to rely on spell check. There were a few words spelled correctly, but used incorrectly grammatically. Also you lost your punctuation and capitalization toward the end.

For example:
'... She leads him down the street. Into a building and up the stairs before pulling a painted key from around his neck "you still paint your keys" she nodded slowly and opened the door leading him inside.'

It should have been written: '... She leads him down the street into a building and up the stairs, before pulling out a painted key from around her neck. "You still paint your keys," Sasuke said. She nodded slowly and opened the door inside.'

It just reads better. Except for a few tweaks, I actually enjoy your writing and I hope you keep up at it!
mistressinwaiting chapter 30 . 6/29/2012
Aw... So nice... Wah, naruto died first? Gah!
mistressinwaiting chapter 28 . 6/28/2012
Lol! Love it!
Aimii0 chapter 26 . 6/19/2012
The story is good so keep it up ! :)

By the way,here's my story and if you have tme to ead and review I'd be thankful. :D

s/8224071/1/Bittersweet_love

-xoxo Aimii0
Aimii0 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
SasuSaku ! . Hehe,I love them ! Keep it up !

Btw,can you please review my story? I'd be grateful and I'll continue review your story too !

(School life/ Naruto couples )

s/8224071/1/Bittersweet_love
THAT-typeofgirl chapter 24 . 6/17/2012
Now this was truly amazing. It's got to be my most favourite chapter so far. This is really something that I will carry with me a long time into the future. :)
THAT-typeofgirl chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
i love how this didn't have a happy ending. it was just a downright tragedy, (i preferred the sadder ending to be honest, it evoked more emotions.)
THAT-typeofgirl chapter 21 . 6/17/2012
i started crying when i read this, which was really odd because i usually don't let reading any stories like this get to me but i guess that when it gets really personal, you just can't help it right? A very touching one-shot.
THAT-typeofgirl chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
wow, it's been a while since i reviewed these chapters. This one really did just bring tears to my eyes, and I'm glad that you've kept up with your one-shots. I must say that you've maintained an awesome standard throughout and though I'm only at chapter 7, I'm taking my time to savor your one shots. :) (How on earth did i not subscribe to this story when i reviewed it last time, i have no idea!)

Happy writing!
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 25 . 6/11/2012
_ I like it. I'm on an amnesia themed craze right now, and this was the perfect one to read along with it. :)

In Christ,

Timber Wolf
mistressinwaiting chapter 24 . 6/6/2012
Wonderful story! U should've made it a separate oneshot! U would have gotten so many reviews.
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 24 . 6/5/2012
This is so sad! :'-( Bit it is extremely good. This is one of your best chapters. I love them all, but this one is superb.

In Christ,