Reviews for The Beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
for the record i thought this was tails :S
Camobamo1 chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
That was a great story! It's so sad what Sonic tried to do... It reminds me of what I wrote in my story just a few weeks ago. Keep it up!
gameloverx chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
sonic is RETARDED? what the fuck? never in my life has my favorite character been insulted by that! when that doctor said the word 'retarded' i imagined sonic as a miniture version of Big. and can i please have a gun so i can bust sonics parents' brains open? they would deserve it anyway. oh yeah, and i could totaly see sonics whole family reading a news paper article intittled 'blue hedgehog saves mobius!' the looks on their faces would be priceless! :)
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Awwww :3 so cutee! I wanna give you a story request.

Can you write a story based on what happened to Sonic with his dad? Like, he could tell Tails what happened or something. Don't wanna be a bother, but im just asking... will you?
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I cried (like I usually do reading your stories cause their so DAMN GOOD). Poor Olgilvie (Sonic) ! His dads a phyco rapist, his siblings abuse him, and his mom is always screaming at him, and he's retarded. I wanna go give him a hug :'( I want him to be my baby brother! i'd do a hell of a better job at it the Sonia or Manic. Bastards! Keep up the good work. :)
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
...that teachers a bitch. this story is good though! Like all your other ones... keep it up!
dib07 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
I liked the little bit about the dictionary and how it was bigger than him! I can believe that!

Thank god Maurice didn't expire! And I think the friendship, I can really see it starting to form. So yes, I want more of this kind of thing! They are so cute when they are tiny!

I enjoyed this. Really sad and brutal too, but Sonic's got a friend now, and that makes ALL the difference.
dib07 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
HOLY S*&%!

dUDE, Just as well you rated in T!

Poor little guy! Omg you have really surprised me!

Good writing btw way, but holy crap! OMG!
dib07 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Ogilvie IS Sonic right? I'm just curious because that is his real name which 90% of the fanbase ignore. Sonia and Manic are all in character.

Oggie - lol
dib07 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Dude, this is really good and interesting. Is there any way you can continue this?
Heart the Wolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
you're not writing any more of this? It says it's complete but, it's not. It's pretty good, you should write more.