Reviews for Classified
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I love K and this story is really good! But if u could, make it a happy ending (preferably where they get married rules be damned)
lil night raven chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
i am interested in more so i hope you continue the story
Roque Amadi chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Hey! You should come back to this story! I got back into MiB after the new movie and today I was thinking hmm wonder if anyone's written a fic where J is replaced by a girl? And I found this! Haha it's the best idea. You need to continue this - at least resolve what happens with the weird egg situation. Okay? haha :)
Ryn of Magic chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
I love it! You can't kill her! Please update soon!
On another note, you do realize you never told us her old name? all we know is that the people erasing her name loved it, and that it started with an S. That's it. I wanna know!
PowerBaby chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more. I LOVE the story and really want to know how it ends
CheezieBacon chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
OMG! Epicly awesome! PLEASEEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEEE! TT-TT If you don't you'll make me cry! its not nice to make people cry...
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Awesome story!
doggy2300 chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
More please :)
Ms.Imaginative chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
OMFG You HAVE to update or I sahll simply die! I need to know what happens, PLEASE UPDATE.
Agent K's girl chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
Hey, you can't leave this hanging like this? please? I love your story, your style, it is really nice, not out of character. I love your S and K, too, they are just so cute together! Please continue!
Delete account know chapter 16 . 8/30/2011
awesome I'm loving this story I hope she doesnt die but anyway k and her are so cute can't wait to read more