Reviews for Carrie White's Tears
laughing jill chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
:D YESSSSS!
Every Wolf Has It's Howl chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
This was a really good story. Way 2 go 2 tell that AmazingGirl who's boss!:)
Mentalasylumpatient13 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Wait, would reanimated dead men still be accounted necrophilia? Cause if it is,

I don't care XD
breannapierson1990 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
I love this story ! I can not belive that person wrote such a horied review ! I mean I loved how it shows jason in a whole new light no one would think he could actually sleep with someone seince he considered it a really bad sin punishable by death
TheHorrorHarliquin chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Beautiful.I love the way you portrayed Jason as less of a monster and more of a man (thats what I think of him)! Amazing and beautiful story.

You sure showed that AmazingGirl whoever it may be, even if she has published romance novels (which I dought she has) it was probably something crappy like twilight!
CrystalRaven chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Lol I'm so writing a story based off this.
The.Burlesque.Mistress.92 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
I say we set AmazingGirl's pubes on fire, just for a laugh.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Yeah set that asshole straight we can be as creative as we want to be!
Cattra1992 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
hey just wanted you to know that I thought this story was really cute and that I love it and ignore what the AmazingGirl reviewer said I thougtht this story was really good and well wrote.
BOTDFlover chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I really love this story! It shows that love isn't perfect and that even though Jason is an insane killer he still found love and even though Tina was made fun of and shit she found love as well love can be insane but that's the fun in it and even though Jason is a "monster" he is still capable of finding love and that's how love is ! And also "normal romances " romance comes in many ways and just because this ain't no Romano and Juliet its still pretty adorable it makes my fan girl go "EEEEEEEP! And makes me giggle and skirmish !
BOTDFlover chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I love the story 3 it shows how even though they are different they can still find love within eachother and that Jason may be an insane killer but still found love and Tina may have been picked on and shit but Jason still loved her it is an amazing story and it is perfectly written and "normal romances" aren't as good as the messed up ones cause nobody's perfect and that's what story's like these prove :D can't wait for the end
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I liked :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
You told her! She dosen't have to read this story(which is very good by the way). And SHE'S the PATHETIC.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Beautiful Story. I'm Writing A Story About Jason's Childhood, And His Life At The Lake. Keep Writing kid. Fuck Those Haters! :)
16BlackRose chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I kinda like the story! good work! *thumbs-up*