Reviews for Pride Of A Hero
Dark Alien chapter 12 . 3/2
More pride of a hero please
Mathew5641 chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
I love your story I hope you finish it one day I shall wait patiently for it even if it takes a Thousand years

Farewell and may we meet in the halls of Valhalla
Mathew5641 chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter especially how you handled the area of the law it was quite enjoyable hope you make more chapters soon
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
So awesome
Lord Nuel chapter 12 . 6/11/2016
If you don't update...I'll find you. *backs away slowly*
Lord Nuel chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
This story is so well thought out. Bravo
Creetic chapter 12 . 5/27/2016
Not dead you say?
Rocker on chapter 12 . 5/2/2016
That was... sudden. 'Ben's got a girlfriend!' Kevin quote. I'm a jerk too. Don't tell Ben I quoted Kevin about his relationship.
Rocker on chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
He's going to use Brainstorm, and pronounce long words that will make people nervous. Or He's going to use Pesky Dust, and meld the people's minds together, to view how Star- er, Kory, sees these events.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 4/29/2016
There are some seriously dark background actions going in here. Robin I kind of understand, he saw his sister-figure(if I'm reading the Raven-Robin hints right) being terrified and arrested over a blown up load of BS.
Bad Pun King chapter 12 . 3/24/2016
Cool. Can't wait for the next chapter (if it ever comes). I think you're probably my favorite fanfic author, since you're the only one I know of that's still conservative as opposed to liberal. Also, if the unlikely event that you actually read this occurs, you should really continue 'The Other Universe' (that Ben 10/Steven Universe thing) because that was a master piece just as much as this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Put this story for adoption, I want a end
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
To bad this story is dead for it was a good read.
Awesome guy chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
Ok I have read chapters 1 to 12 and star fire be not guilty. Ben should just quit the plumers ok every one is just being a jackass. Will the justices league do anything about star fire because she save live ok that is all I am saying.
Hero 360 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Amazing story, hope you continue soon