Reviews for Pride Of A Hero
Lord Nuel chapter 12 . 6/11
If you don't update...I'll find you. *backs away slowly*
Lord Nuel chapter 11 . 6/11
This story is so well thought out. Bravo
Creetic chapter 12 . 5/27
Not dead you say?
Rocker on chapter 12 . 5/2
That was... sudden. 'Ben's got a girlfriend!' Kevin quote. I'm a jerk too. Don't tell Ben I quoted Kevin about his relationship.
Rocker on chapter 6 . 4/30
He's going to use Brainstorm, and pronounce long words that will make people nervous. Or He's going to use Pesky Dust, and meld the people's minds together, to view how Star- er, Kory, sees these events.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 12 . 4/29
There are some seriously dark background actions going in here. Robin I kind of understand, he saw his sister-figure(if I'm reading the Raven-Robin hints right) being terrified and arrested over a blown up load of BS.
Bad Pun King chapter 12 . 3/24
Cool. Can't wait for the next chapter (if it ever comes). I think you're probably my favorite fanfic author, since you're the only one I know of that's still conservative as opposed to liberal. Also, if the unlikely event that you actually read this occurs, you should really continue 'The Other Universe' (that Ben 10/Steven Universe thing) because that was a master piece just as much as this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Put this story for adoption, I want a end
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
To bad this story is dead for it was a good read.
Awesome guy chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
Ok I have read chapters 1 to 12 and star fire be not guilty. Ben should just quit the plumers ok every one is just being a jackass. Will the justices league do anything about star fire because she save live ok that is all I am saying.
Hero 360 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Amazing story, hope you continue soon
Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Please come back to this and finish it. This story is wonderful to read
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
keep up the good work
drakus the dark knight chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
I love it keep going, please
Junior VB chapter 12 . 1/4/2015