Reviews for Pride Of A Hero
keep up the good work
voodootamer90 chapter 12 . 2/18
I love it keep going, please
Junior VB chapter 12 . 1/4
Actualiza pronto.
Update soon.
Junior VB chapter 11 . 1/4
Espero el próximo capitulo.
I hope the next chapter.
Junior VB chapter 9 . 1/4
El juicio ha iniciado.
The trial has begun.
Junior VB chapter 7 . 1/4
Excelente capitulo.
Excellent chapter.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 1/4
Robin está demasiado alterado. Parece que él y su equipo van a luchar contra Kevin, Gwen y Julie.
Robin is too upset. It seems that he and his team will fight against Kevin, Gwen and Julie.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 1/4
Ben ha puesto a Starfire bajo arresto. ¿Qué va a suceder ahora?
Ben has put Starfire under arrest. What will happen now?
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
one of better Ben 10 crossovers when it comes to a summary, originality, and readability hope it comes back soon
josh chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
please write the next chapter. this is a very intriguing story and i cant wait to read the next chapter. thanks
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
this is really good it really makes you feel for the characters which is what a good story should do
josh chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
that was a good chapter and i think you captured raths humorous and angry attitude quite well. good work
gediel chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
aw cute. its not really what i expect nut its even better. normally i turn my head and anything romance that deosnt involve two gorgeous males but you made it work.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
I hope that Ben brings her back to Earth because she deserves to stay on Earth regardless of what has happened to them.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
I think that Ben is doing right by following the law but he really woke up a hornet's nest by doing this to the Teen Titans because they are very loyal towards each other.