Reviews for My Blue Heaven
Sayaki chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Loved it! The beginning was really cool, they way you described her "dream". It was a good representation of the way being sick can make things seem dream like, can create a sense of delirium. I love the way the characters are developing and the way the story is progressing. Every chapter leaves you wanting to read more! I can't wait for the next chapter : ) I always feel like Jacob fixing those motorcycles when reading each chapter, if I had any sense I'd drag it out instead of reading it all in one go lol
BlackCherry18 chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
awwwww...please write more
scrosby66 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Great chapter, I was surprised to see Edward and Alice partaking of a little herbal relaxation... Thanks for writing!
texbratt67 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Not big on Christmas movies and thunderstorms scare the shit outta me
Vanquish13 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
The Jake thing was a bit err...anyway great chapter!
Vanquish13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I'm liking this!
BlackCherry18 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
that was a kinda long chapter... now i no y it took so long to write...write more
Sayaki chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Loved this chapter! It really helped to develop the characters more, and continued the feel of the twilight series while taking a direction all of its own. I was so disappointed when I got to the end and there was no more to read. If I had any sense I would have strung it out longer, and read it over a few days... I enjoyed the vegetarian bit, its a good way to incorporate the Cullen's "vegetarian" lifestyle in the books.

I have a special mug also : ) Its an owl mug that a customer where I work gave me for Christmas last year.

I'm really looking forward to reading what comes next!
WoahNow chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
You've raised more questions with this chapter and I look forward to the answers later on. Jake seems a bit pushy, will he be able to take no as an answer next time? Great chapter again. My morning routine is coffee, if nothing else. My favourite mug? It was my Tigger mug, it's big and orange and I love it. Now though, it's the Guinness mug I got from Dublin a few weeks ago. It's so big it won't fit in the cupboard and it's got Toucans on it :')
WoahNow chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Good start to the story here, I like the badass Bella you've so far portrayed and the mystery of her situation back home. I never had to try to pass maths, stupidly enough, because it's one of my least favourite subjects! Sigh.
GemmaH chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I loved this, you have to carry on writing it! Your descriptions are really good, I could clearly see the characters in my mind's eye, doing all that you wrote. Your Bella is a fascinating character too, and the first one I've read that's quite like this. Your Edward is pretty intriguing too! I'm definitely looking forward to reading more :).

My best subject was always English too - and that from another writer ;). Thanks for sharing! x
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I actually am really enjoying this! At the moment I'm all into period fics and AU but this one is good and interesting.

I love a darker, ballsy Bella and it looks as though Edward isn't completely clean cut either, which I also like :)

I've always wanted a nose ring but I'm always so sick all the time that it would just get in the way :(

Um, high school was Ancient History and English for me. Never really had to do much in them and always passed pretty well :)

Looking forward to the next chapter Hun.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Looks great so far... I never had any problems with any subjects in school, I was one of those lucky kids who never really had to study for anything... loved all the sciences, and hated math...Thanks

for writing!
BlackCherry18 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
omg i loved it...write more please...im running out of good stories to read...
Sayaki chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Really good. I like the way this Bella is almost the antithesis of the original Bella. You do a good job of describing the characters that aren't named (Emmet, Rosalie) so that you know who they are if you've read the books, despite their altered personalities. DEFINITELY keep going : )
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11