Reviews for My Blue Heaven
DuckiBelle chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Amazing chapter! I can't believe Phil locked her in her room. I hope Edward runs next door to tell Charlie. I hope Charlie calls the police in Phoenix and Renee.
Just Me Alone chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Holy crap woman! I am praying that Edward says something to Charlie right then and maybe Charlie will call Renee or something...I pray that Renee pulls her head out of her ass. I can't wait for more.

xx

T
shadowed by passion chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Oh oh shit woman! I need to know what happens like now!

Will Edward come? Call the cops! Let him call the cops! Oh my I can't wait for more!
nikkistew2 chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
I REALLY HATE RENEE. She makes such a big stink about Bella coming back to stay and then she goes out all night? Yeah, right! Some of you guys might think she's just that stupid and unaware, but some parents are basically just PROCURERS for their spouses. They know exactly what's going on and keep up a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. I can tell if my husband is attracted to someone else at 30 paces... No way does Renee not notice how attentive and affectionate Phil is when Bella is present... When they cart Phil away, I say arrest her, too.
Rebadams7 chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
One saving grace

only one

Edward was on the phone

and

Charlie is suspicious

Please please send the calvary

NOW

R
Dillon Riley chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
I love Alice and Edward, and how they talk to each other...brother twin lol

Thanks

Jay
Dillon Riley chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
Well now...That was one hot little lemon :) Oh, E's little self pleasure exercise was nice too :)

Thanks

Jay
Dillon Riley chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
yes! TOUXH your bellA is one emotional diva. I hope she trully finds a way to trust him totally
Dillon Riley chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
OMG I am speechless
KimiD chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
It amazes me, no one except Edward listens to her. Her mom believes phil (been there done that) and she won't tell her dad what happened because her mother, who is suppose to love & protect her, doesn't, and Charlie has no idea what he is sending Bella back into. not good. why is it no one wants to believe a kid when they tell the truth, especially when they were never trouble before & they didn't ever be a liar to make you doubt what they are sayin...?

when Edward told her he loved her like he did I got butterflies hit me ~ so freakin' sweet... *swoon* but that she told him she did too, That was totally awesome... perfect~!

Too bad she did not knock that biotch out... stomp a mudhole in her & stomp the mudhole dry... *evil snicker* jealous 'ho bags...

Loved how Jazz finally got out there with his confession,

swee eet~! Em just had to get over it.

You write the way I read... awesome~ Nicely Done~!
KimiD chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
I think a playlist for the story would be awesome... My favorite group is Daughtry... especially their newest album, Break This Spell, I love every song on it. My fav is #9 Losing My Mind... I think it would make an Awesome storyline... Just My Opinion.

YAY, finally together and I freakin' FLOVED her kiss in front of the hag whores... "my bad" lol.

And my fav part of the chappy is the last part where Edward tells Ali that it's that easy, do it and get it done... then making him squirm, lol, that was classic. And Bella's reaction... priceless~! Great Chapter
KimiD chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
You kneow, i have to apologize... I get so involved with your characters that I forget to tell you what a phenominal writer I think you are... I love your twist on the characters and I love the progression of the story. You keep me coming back for more and as you know I have put your story on my favs. It's hot, sassy, snarking and in so many places Edward is so sweet want to eat him. LOL I think you have a really great style and sense of humor. All the times they keep getting interrupted is just hilarious... I totlly love the story~ KimiD
KimiD chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
well, i wonder what ali is thinking now that bella took up for her... that must have blown her away. and bella came up with an idea for her to tell em about her & jazz. And i think maybe things are progressing for e/b beyond FWB... bella thinks it should be in the open for a/j since they are in love they should not have to hide it... great chapter... loved the lemon~ finally~!
KimiD chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Whoa ~ Chopped is like my favorite show too. I love when they have returning winners to compete or when the chef judges compete, That's a lot of fun...

well, that was fun interrupted, lol Em must have found out about Ali & Jazz, OMG that is Not going to be pretty
KimiD chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
I figured as much, it was the day of tanya's demise... I do not think they could be friends. If he was in "love" with tanya, he would have not paid any attention to Bella, tanya would not have allowed it...

Could he be any more cryptic if he tried when she asks about why Alice is mad at her? It's really a wonder she was nice to him the next day... but she really does need a friend~

I can understand where Alice is coming from, after seeing her brother fall apart when he could not save tanya...

That was a narrow escape from her dad... and quite the surprise for Edward withher confession, hmmm
165 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »