Reviews for My Blue Heaven
KimiD chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Yeah, jake is definitely bad news he almost pushed too far...

Why does Edward keep pushing at Bella? I mean, he's only seen her the day after she had hung out with jake, a little worse for wear. What makes him think he has any opinion where she is concerned... that he should get to know her "stuff"? and then confuse her by clamming up about what's bothering him?hmmm?

Well, I would say that his "errand" most likely had something to do with tanya by way of his demenor... an anniversary of her death or something visiting her grave

he's always her asking questions again but gives her no answers to her questions... very preculiar friendship, he can ask anything he wants but does not reciprocate, that's "fucked" up.

she mentioned Her stalking tendencies...but who was watching her to see her go to her treehouse? Hmmm? He runs hot & cold... ALOT
Dillon Riley chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
I KNEW IT!
Dillon Riley chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
YES! This was such a good chapter!

Thanks

I cannot wait to see how their day will go tomorrow.!

Jay
kroseph chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
Yes! I find this story insanely hot! I love the personalities of all the characters.

This new developement with visiting her mother is bad-she can't go and I'm sure she can't take Edward. Does her mother know? She said no one believed her, doesn't her mother second guess Phil after accusations? Creepy Phil.

Love Edward, he's being so restrained but we know Bella is just blowing him away-his whipped for sure.

Another great chapter.
kroseph chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
That was a great dance! They are certainly doing the dance and surely are feeling more than just friends...That was close with Emmett and a brilliant save by Bella.

I love dancing (I'm a dance teacher ;))

Thanks for another great chapter!
kroseph chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
Why do they have to keep 'them' a secret? F-buddies are never a great thing-are they?

They're so right for each other and are just easy...

Addicting show,Unsolved Mysteries-love it!
kroseph chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Another emotional chapter. I can relate to 'those' days of trying to get somewhere or to a certain person and life just gets in your face. What a day! Jacob is going to get his butt kicked he keeps going after Bella.

Bella just wants to be loved-for real...

First time I got drunk I pinched a bit from each bottle my parents had and bleck! It was horrid-I was so sick...

Been to some of the wildest parties and threw a few myself-most outragous was when we brought our horse into the house and left him in one of my friend's room for the night-he woke up screaming! Hillarious.
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
First of all, I read this the moment you posted it! It was just on my phone and that thing is hard to review on so...it took me a day or two to get here to review.

Secondly...OMG, I love Edward with all of my heart. I know how he feels conflicted but damn, someone has to help Bella. She can't go there alone! She is old enough now that nothing will stop Phil and no one wants the life altering events me may be responsible for. I know that Edward and Charlie both would want to kill him. So please, please, please let someone save her in time.

I love how they progressed in their relationship and the songs that they use with each other, that part is perfection!

Can't wait for more...as fast as you want to get it to us is cool with me, now would be good!

Till next time...

bnjwl
kroseph chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
What's eating Edward? I'm gonna make a stab at it and say his previous girlfriend od'd and this day was the anniversary and he was going to the cemetary. I don't read reviews btw. I go with my own flow...

Poor Bella, she dumps her heart out and Edward disappears on her-crap.

Is she trying to go to Lauren's party to fish for info on Edward? It'll be bad news if she gets f'd up...

I love the english language and actually have a BA in English lit! But I love to f'ing swear just to release happiness, anger or sexual emotions!
Kaleidoscope77 chapter 12 . 3/9/2012
Poor Bella and Edward.

I hope Charlie really listens to Edward and they turn right back toward the airport.

I really hope Edward calls/texts her right before she turns off her phone before the plane leaves the gate.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
kroseph chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
They're like whip lash to each other, nice, not, nice, not.

What's with Alice? She was all coaching E to bring the soup and tea and stuff...?

Jacob and Bella up to no good in La Push?

I didn't answer a question from last chapter, thunderstorms. I used to love them, until lightening struck my neighbors house and it burnt to the ground-no one was hurt but I cringe with fear when I hear the crack!

First concert-Pink Floyd ;) outstanding first concert right?

Thanks for another great chapter!
Kaleidoscope77 chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
Yeah! I am so excited for the two of them!

I hope Jasper and Alice see how happy they are and come out of the couple closet.

Charlie almost caught them and then he gives permission for them to date. Charlie must be calming down with Bella being there for longer.
Kaleidoscope77 chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
This story is definitely hot.

It is also helping me procrastinate in writing my own story.

Oh, well. I love to read, so I am off to read more.
Kaleidoscope77 chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
Great dance scenes! Nice save for Bella. Hopefully she earned some points with Alice.

Great benefits!
KimiD chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Okaaay, what got into dark pixie's pants? That was like, out of the blue... she seemed fine with Bella over the w/e...

Bella thought she was dreaming the soup & all, that was funny, and after listening to the words to the song I would have come to the same conclusion, a dirty little secret... not wanting anyone to know about me. With her saying "tree house" was he moping thinking she did not want anyone to know they were friends? And that got the pixie worried about him & Bella, so that's why she acted out to Bella AND why she & Edward had a disagreement at lunch... hmmm

Seems Bella & Edward are not flying on the same wavelength, miscommunicating, each getting their signals mixed up. At least he let her know she is a "good" secret...

She needs to make sure jake knows she wants nothing to do with drugs & stuff he's older and he wants in her pants... not a good thing, there's gonna be trouble. Wonder what the situation is as far as jake is concerned with the Cullens... trouble? indiffenence? other?
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »