Reviews for My Blue Heaven
KimiD chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I did not realize I had not finished reading the last chapter before I r/r... so I listened to the song and I really liked it. I think I had heard it before but did not know the name of it or the group who sings it. I have a favorite disney cup my daughter in love gave to me with Tinkerbell on it~

I had a feeling he had seen her in his headlights. I like the part where he told her thank you for letting see the angel... sweet~!

I liked the song, again, I had not heard it before although I do like other songs by them. Nice to know a little more about Alice & Edward's backround. I am curious though there are several times that Ali had made an allusion to things about Edward, like a history repeating itself situation from his past going towards Bella. Even though he feels the "connection" is he actually liking Bella or trying to replace someone he lost?...? That would just bite~ Time will tell...

It depends on the movie, some movies I like are timeless and are good year round. Like Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby & Fred Astaire. Others, strictly Christmas, like, White Christmas or It's a Wonderful Life or Miracle on 34th Street~ All timeless and you want to watch them every Christmas.

I Freakin'Flove thunderstorms, the louder & rainier the better, hmmm
What Obsession17 chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
Charlie better stop that plane!
Kaleidoscope77 chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
I LOVE CHOPPED!

I'm glad they discovered something amazing together. Especially when they still felt it sober.

Phone calls from siblings during a make out session (or heaven forbid sex) is just rude.
What Obsession17 chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
If only Charlie really knew...
Kaleidoscope77 chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Wow! That was a long ass, great chapter.

Edward & Alice have dealt with a hard death. I hope it will be explained more layer on.

Bella at a party drinking alone is apparently not a good thing. I'm glad Edward was able to get her out of the basement before Charlie could catch her.
What Obsession17 chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
KimiD chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
You know, sometimes I hate the way the site records reviews, because the one it has for chapter 1 was suppose to be for the chapter Make Damn Sure... Anywho~

I was just wondering how it is that Edward seems to read Bella soo well... like asking her if he can touch her and seemingly he just looks past all the walls she has up to see the real her?

She says she has changed when she was at the rez with jake and her reaction to him was like she had a guy, (with the way she was acting, you mentioned jake might be thinking that) but was it because of her interaction with Edward and she does not realize it yet...? He pushes past her attitude, acts like she like anyone else he would talk to, kinda ignoring her pissy ways. I totally loved the way he "handled" her in the biology class with the blood typing, great detail of the interaction and how he got her through it. He has like an innate ability to read her body language... I have a question but I will PM you because I do not want to put out a spoiler for someone who has not read further yet... Great first 2 chapters. KimiD
KimiD chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
OKAY~ ttharman masen rec'd your story and this is the chapter she had on the rec... so I read it, and am totally blown away. NOW~ I have to go back to the beginning and read ALL OF IT~! I totally Love this story and cannot wait to read all the previous parts that lead to here... get the skinny~ I would sooo love to know what jessica said to Bella for her to beat the snot out of her... lol
theonlykyla chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
First off...dead animal on a plate? LOL OMG...hilarious!

Secondly, her nose ring doesn't hurt anyone...they need to back off. I'm 41 and no one is going to tell me that I can't wear it.

Thirdly, love that song.

*sighs* I'm dying to know more, more, more about them!

I get morning migraines, as well. I usually pop some meds, drink a mountain dew and lay in a hot bath...in the dark.

And, I have my travel mug that my daughter gave me for mother's day...I use it every single day. It's not really as big as I need it to be but it's my favorite.
What Obsession17 chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I finally, FINALLY, had a moment to stop and start this wonderful little masterpiece;)

Thanks to Ttharman and Bnjwl for rec'ing it to me;)

So, Bella's got some backstory...and a little bit of wildness running through her.

I got my nose pierced 2 yrs ago...and from the moment I walked into the booth until I walked out of the room, my eyes were glued shut;) I couldn't even stand to see the equipment. It hurt for a few minutes then it was done;) I love it and don't regret it at all!

Now, Edward seems to have some curiosity...and a bit of introverted wildness to him, as well.

I cannot wait to see where you are taking this one!

love it!
What Obsession17 chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
That was awesome!
What Obsession17 chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
What Obsession17 chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
running to next chapter...cant believe you left us hanging...lol!
kroseph chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Edward and Alice are awesome. I really like these two and their dynamic.

Sad that Esme warns Edward of Bella.

Potatoe soup is so good and settles a questionable stomach too. Mint tea, eh, not so hot on.

Edward is such a great caretaker, lucky Bella, beautiful Bella with no make-up. ;)

I don't think I've watched that movie but I am certainly going to check it out.

Certain Christmas movies I won't watch any other time of year but Scrooged with Bill Murray I can watch night and day, just like Groundhog's Day. Love those two movies to pieces!

Great chapter! thanks. ;)
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »