Reviews for The Scout of Artemis
twin archers blue chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
cool,the quest is about to begin
Phoenix1592 chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
nice prophecy, good job Tyson131, animeman12

what's happened to the hunt?
Theminotaur'shorn chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Awe yah! Quest time and greece and fighting, my kind of story. Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Thanks for sharing this story! You are a very talented writer- I can tell that you really enjoy your work. Keep it up and good luck with your future stories! Looking forward to reading!
Theminotaur'shorn chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Very interesting idea... I like it! Update soon
twin archers blue chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
update soon,i want to know what happens
Massa chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
This is good, but remember that every time a new person begins talking, there should be a new paragraph.
longlive chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
cool,it's a interesting change,like it
Phoenix1592 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
nice chapter.

jeez annabeth give the boy a break.

jus because you have a weakness for knowing,doesn't give you an excuse to grill anyone for information, jus because you assume you should know.

Artemis isn't gonna be happy about these turn of events
Tyson131 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
i think this is a brilliant idea, nobody eles has come up with something like this, i think you should continue. i think zak should be artemis's personal hunter or something. looking forward 2 more chapters
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Clarisse, the TERROR!
Gypsy1213 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
I liked it and its different than m ost of the stuff I read. I look foward to the next chapter.
Sere-san chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
I certainly liked the ending, though, once again, you kinda went through really quickly. Not trying to be mean. I thought the fact that Apollo told Artemis to give Zakary the oath of eternal maidenhood was hilarious!
Sere-san chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Nah, chapter 2 didn't suck. Though I could say to make the story a bit better, just to not go so quickly through the story line.
God1801 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
No. I liked it. Maybe make the chapters longer? And maybe keep it in his POV?
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »