Reviews for Did You Think You Know Me
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love how you did Matt, great ending! Awesome job!
n.again chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
this is so good, i love seeing things from Matt's point of view. you should write more!
ShouldBeAsleepByNow chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was very nice :)

Your writing suited Matt really well.

Sometimes he would seem confident and logical, and other times he would seem awkward and confused...

The fact that you could subtly switch these emotions on and off in such a short piece, is very impressive.

Also, I like your Peter and Jason, and I thought it was interesting that you used the term "brotherly" to describe them. They are each other's whole world, so they each play the roles of family, friend, and lover. You addressed each of the three, which I though was a very nice touch.

My only criticism would be Peter dropping his books. In such a short piece, every action has a lot of weight, and because there are not a lot of actions. Peter is often considered the dorkier, more awkward one of the relationship, but that by no means makes him a klutz. If he is always the one tripping or dropping things, it may make him seem more like a caricature than like a fully developed character, which your writing is just too good for. But obviously this is a silly little thing, and some may wholly disagree with me.

I look forward to more writing from you in the future! Also, if you like Bare, you'd probably also really like Rent, American Idiot, or Spring Awakening. I'd definitely love to see you contributing to those fandoms - I really like your style :)
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Awesome! I think you captured all three characters very well, but Matt espescially.