Reviews for Too Little Too Late Outtakes
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
A great out take to this story. I'm not surprised with Seth's tantrum over EJ being the favourite, I could see that coming as soon as you had Bella mention that name in the original story. Poor Seth has quite a bit to deal with I how his first years were and I think naming the second child after his dad was a huge mistake. Thanks for this, it's good to get some more insight into this family.
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
crissee chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Loved the ending and the whole outtake.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aww, a walk down momory lane :)
cejsmom chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I don't normally read outtakes but I really really really wanted to read this one and I'm soo glad I did! Edward going to each of his children and then Bella, telling them all they are his favorite! I loved it! and her telling him back was perfect. The icing on the cake was his guilt about the dog - lol!

Thanks so much for sharing these guys with us!
BernieR chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Aww, love this outtake! It had a little bit of everything! :)
roxymar chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I loved the story and this is just lovable. This outtake is MY favorite lol

DreamQuill chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
*sniffle* I read this before bed time and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. How old is Seth now? They had a lot of kiddos but only one girl. I think Edward needs another daughter ;)

It was cute how everyone was his favorite. Daddyward always gets me. You have to keep going. I want to know how Bella felt when she had all these kids.
kvsgrl chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was so sweet. I will admit someone posted the link on twitter on I started reading and couldn't stop. SO much love. Please tell me you will be writing more of this or perhaps turn it into a full length story. Excellent work and very well written.

Twiheart1901EC chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I can't believe Seth thought Edward wasn't hIs real father that heart breaking. I hope the issue is resolved. I live their kids! And them (duh).
shyshy1016 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
cahtx chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That was a great chapter or outtake. I really enjoyed seeing Edward so responsible and sincere in his talk with Seth. I miss your story!
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I LOVED this outtake!
Dayjolie80 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Thank u for writing this! An awesome outtake for an awesome story! Seths insecurity is so heartwrenching!ur Edward is amazing crying freely infront if his wife and kid! Please more!
lilmstran chapter 1 . 8/27/2011