Reviews for On Your Tail
TheFinnQuinn chapter 18 . 3/18
"Beautiful." It's the only word you've left me with.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
A really great song by Melissa Etheridge "Nowhere to go" reminds me of Keith and Lance.
tigress chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
I dont really read yois but this one and a fue olther cout my intrest. I really liked it soon far i loved the progress of k/l s relashinship plz keep updating it would really make my day
Wolf of the West chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
:O noooooo, they CAN'T USE SVEN :'C sven is keith's BEST FRIEND DX let him BE HAPPY!
btw your stories are addicting... o - o just thought you should know XD
Lance4Ever chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
Lance & Keith so cute together...poor Pidge his only family is falling apart ;(. I wanted to cry for him. Now Fargate he is still a dick! I really hope Sven goes all angry viking on his ass! And Keith finish it off by breaking him in half for coming after Lance! This was nice to revisit thank you!
Wadewells chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
Cool! Glad you updated this fic! Can wait to see what happens next.
SnyperLady chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
Can I kill Fargate? PLEASE?

Keith and Sven need to just move in with Hunk, Pidge and Lance and get it over with. Geez, woman! Make it happen! XD
ForeverWells chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
Very good chapter! I loved it and I'm even more hopeful that you'll get the next one out soon...Such an awesome fic! :)
Lance4Ever chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
Wow good Friday morning Raelee! Crazy sweet update :P Love the K/L in this fic so cute young crazy love/lust...HOT! Now creepy Griffin and still uncomfortable about Amelia poor Sven I'm getting protective over him...so adorable :( And Sven "seeing" that Lance is special in his own way like Keith is in his...love the "vision" of their future...Thank you
SnyperLady chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
Drool worthy!

BBQ SAUCE! hahahahahahahaaa!

Excellent chapter! LOVED IT! Good job!
Cheetoy chapter 17 . 2/16/2012
Oooooh... saucy chapter.

going to sit here giggling like a chipmunk.

Good work.
Harmony Winters chapter 17 . 2/16/2012
Well...this was certainly smoking hot and unexpected. LOL! Lance, ah Lance. I cannot believe he announced what they were going to do to everyone. :D Reminds me of a hilarious story I will text you shortly.

And I LOVED the last line. I certainly hoped Lance won't end up gutted either.

And Griffin...poor guy. I bet Lance has reduced thousands of men and women to hopeless bondage with his charm...hee hee hee.

I enjoyed this immensely. Obviously. :D

Harm
Lance4Ever chapter 16 . 2/14/2012
I loved it, was very cool to see the guys interacting :) Pidge is so adorable LMAO when he "threatened" Keith :) Hunk very cool big brother good buddy kinda guy we haven't seen much of him so hopefully we will. I really hope you find a way to keep all of them in the house I just like the "group" stuff :) nice update.
ForeverWells chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
What a cute chapter! Rach, you are killing me, what's going to happen? I'm dying to know. Just really enjoying this fic so so much!
SnyperLady chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
Like, duh... LOVED it!

Pidge cracks me up! "I'll kick you in your..." hahahahahaha! Yeah, I can see the squirt doing it, too.

Darn about the BBQ stuff...

But, Hunk falling thru the deck? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Poor Hunk!

More, more, more!