Reviews for river, pond melody, song
zoe alice chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
I don't like Cyng... People with plans to put others in roles are rarely good guys.
TheGirlWhoImagined chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
O.O
TheGirlWhoImagined chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
can't wait for the next one _
madis hartte chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
*squeaks* You UPDATED! Hooray!

and lhrfbaprbabfyitvaqtbfya! ARTHUR! CLASSIC WHO! I'm falling in love with your Melody more and more! Well done, well done!
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
*Notes HGTTG references* I see what you did there!

LOL Arthur XD
Sylva Dax chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Looking forward to your next installment. I would ask for a better balance between River and Melody. River is one of my favorite characters and you've gone out of your way to make her distasteful. And in contrast, Melody is so sweet I need insulin. I get it. You want us to favor her. You're stacking the deck. Where's the fun in that?
zoe alice chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
River is vexing me, but that's in-character. :) I think you've struck the right balance with her and Melody, though. If she were any meaner OR nicer, I'd start to wonder if Melody was a Mary Sue. But she's not. So all is happiness!

The thing about beds is, make 'em too comfy, and no one wants to start running. I speak out of current experience.

Aw, The Velveteen Rabbit was my one of my favorite stories. 3
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Great chapter. I like it.:-)
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
Been reading this and really like it.:-)
zoe alice chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Ooh! Stuff! Wibbly River's timeline! ADD! And what's the Doctor doing and who sent the cyborgs? And does hallucinogenic lipstick work on cyborgs? I guess if their faces still have skin... Anyway, it's nice that you're updating this semi-regularly now.
madis hartte chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Merp! Melody! (Because we all know RIVER will get out of this just fine, but what about MELODY?) O_O
zoe alice chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I suppose Melody's isn't used to being the one whose skin needs saving, either.
zoe alice chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Ooooooh. Ahhh. And Melody character development! I kind of forgot she was made to be as psycho as River.
madis hartte chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Aaaah! Excitement! Intrigue! Suspense! Updates! Brilliance! Any/all of the above will suffice to express my happiness over this latest installment. _
zoe alice chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Aw, I was kind of hoping the Drunken Giraffe would catch on. :) Meldoy's wonder is infectious.