Reviews for Long Shadows
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
I wonder what Candace was thinking about regarding Linda, Ferb, and waiting for news on the condition of a loved one. Was it Phineas or Lawrence? If not, where were they? Hmm. Very suspenseful climax by the way.
PHINBELLA2000 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I never saw that coming! while I was reading I was like 'HOLY SH*T!' AWESOME STORY CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Aw, this was a wonderful story!
spinningground chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Poo Ferb... :( But where's Perry? O_o
Prats 'R' Us chapter 8 . 3/9/2012
This was an awesome story, I'll be looking forward for the sequel D
The Terrible Jester chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Good story! Best one in this category, I think. Keep writing.
parkrstark chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
That was a truly amazing story, I wish Carl didn't get fired. :(
parkrstark chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I almost cried when Ferb got up in the middle of the night. :(
parkrstark chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Luv this story so far can't wait to continue reading!
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
That was so happy! I loved it. To pieces.
SeaChick chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Another well kept MI6 secret is that they've employed a 14 year old boy as a spy... I read to many books, don't I?

Props to you if you get it :D
TheCuriousWriter chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
I feel so horrible for falling a bit behind on this story. Please accept my apologies! Life has a nasty habit of taking over my fanfiction time. ):

Aside from Major Monogram's ordeal, this seems to be a picture-perfect ending to this story, and definitely one that leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy inside after such a heart-wrenching journey with Ferb's insane, cold-hearted mother.

The many inclusions of possible side stories littered throughout this one story definitely grasps my attention even more throughout the chapters, as I find myself wondering about these incidents, so it's wonderful that you're planning to expand on them. You definitely know how to capture your reader's attention.

Overall, great story, and thank you so very much for writing it! May good fortune follow you throughout all your writing endeavors. :)
theaterinspired chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
And then Mittens attacked the family!

Oh wait, you WERENT headed there. ;) Lol. Nice wrap up. Good job. Cant wait to see how this in finished.
Today-Only-Happens-Once chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Well,...that was interesting. :) I would first like to begin with letting you know that today was just a very boring day for me with even more boring homework. I got through it mostly becuase I told myself I couldn't read your update until I was done. Regarding your chapter: that was interesting. I will be honest and say that I didn't expect about half of that. Especially the tranquilzer gun thing. THAT threw me for a loop. It wasn't quite as climatic as I would have thought, but I wouldn't say it was bad, really. I think it was good. I think that, once again, your Canderemy was great, being there without making it the focus of the chapter. Phineas's reaction to Diana being there was very in character. I think that the next (and sadly final) chapter will be interesting too. :D Great job with this story! :D
AudreyMetalMouth chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Wow...so, I'm a bad reviewer. This was so epic though! I'm so sorry for not having reviewed sooner (or since chapter, what was it, three? Either way I stink at reviewing on time) and I really hope you'll forgive me. Excellent job! -A.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »