Reviews for Taste of Fresh Blood
please chapter 26 ?
So amazing! I am so on edge for the ending! Can't wait!
Forbidden Moons chapter 25 . 4/4
I could feel tears in my eyes... Please update! This is the best story I've read in a LONG time.
Forbidden Moons chapter 11 . 4/3
Ah and now Jerry and Charley's relationship is evolving, delicious.
Forbidden Moons chapter 5 . 4/3
Ohh this is so delicious.
Forbidden Moons chapter 3 . 4/3
This is really well-written.
LonelyCatAngelKaty chapter 25 . 3/26
Omg best story I look forward to the rest of the final chapter or chapters, please keep up the great work.
orionastro chapter 25 . 2/13
Another great chapter, but I suggest that Ed becomes an exemplary werewolf, bitten by Prometheus, the 1st werewolf finding his anchor with Charley, his best a new line of werewolves, that can find their anchors, and integrate themselves well into society, forming packs, Ed can become a true Alpha, his eyes shining red, and create his own Adam and others can be his fist members
Renegade Hero chapter 25 . 2/13
Holy crap, it's been six years!? I can't wait for the finale, it's gonna be epic. I really like your werewolf character, he doesn't feel like a two dimensional villain and I like that. For Anton Yelchin indeed, he was gone way too soon. Great job!
Jaja chapter 24 . 1/15
Come on can you update please?! I really like your story and want to know the rest ! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
Great Chapter !
LaMorrigane chapter 24 . 8/16/2016
OMG ! This chapter almost kill me ! Please tell me that Charley isn't dead?! That Gabriel gonna pay for that and regret it so much ? That Jerry gonna kick his ass? Cant hardly wait for the next chapters ! :D It was a great chapter (again)! Thank you for your hard work!

La Morrigane
dlsky chapter 24 . 8/11/2016
This chapter shows Jerry changing while agonizing over emotions and Charley's absence. Like a child with separation anxiety an emotional drug withdrawal.
Gabriel kept explaining to Charley about immortality-and he seems to have replaced where Jerry had Charley obsession- the same bug to a light syndrome, but I kept thinking that how Gabriel's explanation of utopia for Vampire kind, sounded a lot like turning back to being human, except having to live eternity mortal powered.
I kept thinking all while I read this chapter; of chapter 15- Charley using his blood to heal Jerry. Something Jerry said to Charley while they engaged one another- about how Vampires strive for pain. Is the cure which Charley is, something that makes Supernatural mortal?
Great chapter, there was much, much more to discuss but I couldn't write it down in expression, it was in my mind and it was good- all from your chapter. Well done.
Tsuki chapter 24 . 8/10/2016
Great chapter ! Really loved it !
orionastro chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
good new chapter , i hope soon Ed comes and brings Charlie back to life with Magic and then Kill Gabriel . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters