Reviews for Taste of Fresh Blood
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 27 . 3/10
Wow!

That was a really good ending. Thank you for this, yes I cried and I laughed and felt my heart die but beat many times a lot.

JerChar 4eve
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 3 . 3/10
I actually almost peed myself laughing so hard at the end. That shit was just too funny and all kinds of wrong! Aww shit here I go again. I've lost my shit. Well you made me lose it. Thanks Needed this really.

Great fic so far btw.
Renegade Hero chapter 27 . 2/28
This was a great story, kind of sad to see it end. I'm glad Jerry was still alive. Your Peter was awesome! Great job on this, it was a pleasure reading it.
Renegade Hero chapter 26 . 11/24/2017
This was good, can't wait for the finale. I really like your Peter, he's awesome. Hope you had a good holiday.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2017
please chapter 26 ?
Guest chapter 25 . 6/8/2017
So amazing! I am so on edge for the ending! Can't wait!
Forbidden Moons chapter 25 . 4/4/2017
I could feel tears in my eyes... Please update! This is the best story I've read in a LONG time.
Forbidden Moons chapter 11 . 4/3/2017
Ah and now Jerry and Charley's relationship is evolving, delicious.
Forbidden Moons chapter 5 . 4/3/2017
Ohh this is so delicious.
Forbidden Moons chapter 3 . 4/3/2017
This is really well-written.
LonelyCatAngelKaty chapter 25 . 3/26/2017
Omg best story I look forward to the rest of the final chapter or chapters, please keep up the great work.
orionastro chapter 25 . 2/13/2017
Another great chapter, but I suggest that Ed becomes an exemplary werewolf, bitten by Prometheus, the 1st werewolf finding his anchor with Charley, his best a new line of werewolves, that can find their anchors, and integrate themselves well into society, forming packs, Ed can become a true Alpha, his eyes shining red, and create his own Adam and others can be his fist members
Renegade Hero chapter 25 . 2/13/2017
Holy crap, it's been six years!? I can't wait for the finale, it's gonna be epic. I really like your werewolf character, he doesn't feel like a two dimensional villain and I like that. For Anton Yelchin indeed, he was gone way too soon. Great job!
Jaja chapter 24 . 1/15/2017
Come on can you update please?! I really like your story and want to know the rest ! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2016