Reviews for Who Am I
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I was Rereading this and it just makes me so sad about the current things on GG. Blair really did make chuck a better person and allowed others to see him differently bcs they wonder what she saw in him. I always like the dreamy, hopeful Blair. Even though this is so tragic, it reminds me that if something ever did happen to Blair, chuck would destruct. Such a well written piece! I like how fragmented it seems bcs it shows chuck fadin in and out but it is also his mindset that he is waiting for death. Again, great piece!
cbfanforever chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was well written but really sad.
ChairLoveK chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
So sad but so good. Loved it. I definitely think this is what Chuck would be like if Blair died, so here's hoping she doesn't. lol
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow, that was really dark, and very sad. But, I would think that Chuck would spiral if anything happened to Blair. Glad I didn't read this when I was down!
svenjen chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Tragic and soooo sad. Beautifully written, as always.
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Very Dark but very beautiful. I think u potrayed Chuck and his character perfectly. I can picture him saying the things he said. Excellent Job!
Laura chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This story was amazing ur a very talented writer .it's so sad to think of wAt would happen if Blair was truly out of his life and no ones there for him anymore like Blair was
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was very sad to read. I was near tears in the end.

Somehow I could picture Chuck falling apart little by little, if he truly lost Blair. And not wanting anyone to save him; because in his mind-the only person who could have the power to save Chuck Bass was Blair Waldorf. And if she wasn't around to save him-than it meant that no one could. Not even his closest friends.

Truly heartbreaking to read.