Reviews for The First Time
Jade chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I agree with what you said earlier. I hated how they wrote that scene. Honestly your version did a much better job at showing how much Alisha had changed.
Anjie chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Just fantastic. I love this version of Alisha. It did annoy me to no end in the tv show how she always compared P!Simon to F!Simon. It's like I know it is hard for her too, but I can only imagine how much more difficult it is for P!Simon. He is already a nervous wreck as it is, plus he has to live up to his future self being a sex god in Alisha's eyes apparently, that's a heck of a lot of pressure. I really appreciate the fact that you made Alisha more considerate to his needs in this fic. You did a brilliant job. I really enjoyed this. You should write more S/A fics.
The Cuteness chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I love Alisha being gentle with Simon
Fitzspiration chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Great job!
thricecursed chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was so sweet! I think you did a great job, especially on your first fic. :) In the storyline, Alisha was a bit on the eager side, and definetly made him PS feel inadequate, however unintentional. But that's the beauty of fanfic! I do wonder if FS would have been the same guy if she had been more patient and

gentle with him.
LexiPlexi chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I really agree you. It would have been such a better moment had she given him time and not alluded to his future self so much.

Great story showing that! Would have been nice to see something sweet like this. :)
Radioactive23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is really beautiful. Wish I could write more like this!
CharmsLithe chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was absolutely fantastic! Always thought of writing this, glad I didn't!
Crazychicke chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
awww i love simon and alisha! cute and interesting idea. i love this show too! you do know you have to write more now... ha ha :)
lala chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
this was great! very cute
JayElem0 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Yes! This is how it was supposed to happen! Lovely.
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This is very accurate and well written! Good job! :)
BlogFettish chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Oooh. I love this. Thank you!
IshkabibbleScribble chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I totally agree with you; I was irritated that Alisha kept mentioning F!Simon. I can understand that being considerate is something she's new to, and that she misses that confident, sexy, barely-contained-violence F!Simon (rawr!), but hell, any person would feel crappy having to live up to an idealized version of him/herself. Poor Simon has enough emotional issues without feeling sexually inferior. This was very sweet and well-written. Loved it!
DimensionsOfTime chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Awww, thanks Noel - for the love and the offer of more :) I will work on some more S&A and post it as soon as I can!