Reviews for A New Face, a New Life?
Kat Banks300 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
WOW ur ass some fuckin nerve to say my story is disappointing compared to this piece of shit, like this is abosultely horrible HAHAH and u barely have any favs and reviews u worthless piece of garbage
RCPMione chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
please say another update is coming!
Screaming Dean chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
I really enjoyed reading this, so I hope you'll keep this going. Update this soon.
The destroyer of fate chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
good chappys so far I would like to see more ;p
Valthanos chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I hope you continue this story, its great to see people still intrusted in writing Ranma fanfiction.
SignDowny chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
It's been almost one year since last update. Can we expect any more from this story?
OddWallow chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Well... Its an interesting story, and your reworking of the characters, Ranma and Akane mostly, adds an interesting twist.

To me it feels like you've made the characters mew and your own, while still staying pretty true to the characters personalities, for the most part any ways. I do imagine Akane would be a bit more upset about the whole thing, but it was still relatively believable :)

I dont think this is one of my favorite stories yet, but it is interesting and well writen so i'll be keeping an eye out for any more updates.
Compucles chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
I think this is excellent story so far. I just hope you plan some kind of eventual solution to their problems, as I think it would be pretty tragic to have a love story where neither half of the couple is physically attracted to the other. While they could probably build up some attraction through their eventual emotional connections, it could never be the same, and it takes too much fun out of a marriage if the couple can't become truly comfortable in the bedroom. ;)

So registering a girl by the name of Saotome is too much of a tipoff to Nodoka but registering a boy in the same household with the name isn't? What if Nodoka decides to investigate Kaneda Saotome as a possible relative or even a possible alias of Ranma, which then leads her straight to the Tendos and Ranko? Seems pretty dumb to me.

I have to wonder how you're going to handle Ryoga. You can't exactly have him as a permanent piglet, and he just wouldn't be the same guy without his curse and resultant vendetta against Ranma.

The Amazons will probably still stir up a lot of trouble, but at least Ranma won't have to worry about Kodachi chasing him this time (although Akane probably will instead), while things should go much more smoothly with Ukyo.

I suggest that you have Sayuri and Yuka find out about the curses at some point. It just seems cruel for their best friend to just disappear on them while she's actually there all along but can't tell them.
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Well I think it's pretty good so far. Lolz! Kuno is still after the pigtailed girl, but at least Ranma actually has a name in his girl form instead of just 'the pigtailed girl'. That's kinda funny how Kuno doesn't recognize Akane now because she's a boy and he's demanding to know what he did with Akane. Anyways I thought it was all pretty good. I can't wait to see how Ryoga, Shampoo, and Mousse will turn out now. Although I'm probably gonna guess that Shampoo will still be trying to kill girl type Ranma, and Mousse won't be after Ranma for stealing Shampoo from him. But I can't really come up with a guess for Ryoga, even though he might still hold a grudge against Ranma for supposedly 'running off' on their man to man battle and also blaming him for his Jusenkyo curse. But yeah anyways I'm just kinda guessing, so you don't really have to answer any of those. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo I will be looking forward to the next chapter then, if you ever plan on continuing. _
66 chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Interesting. I don't get to see many girl-type Ranma and boy-type Akane. Or boy-type of ANY of the girls, really. I think there was this one boy-type Ukyou, but that was during the time of geocities... Ancient history, in other words lol.

The story's off to a pretty good start. I'll be keeping an eye on this.
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Lolz! It's a little weird but I guess I'll get used to it if I continue reading it. I like it so far. Lol Akane turning into a boy from the Jusenkyo water, it's kinda creepy yet funny at the same time. So basically Ranma and his father are unable to change back with water in this fanfic then? I wonder if that would be the same with Ryoga if you ever plan to add him later on. Even though that would be sad for Ryoga since he turns into a piglet. Anyways, aside from my humorously hilarious comment about Ryoga, I enjoyed reading this and I will go on and read chapter 2 now. Keep up the good work. _
Aki-Kohi chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wow! Akane's family is so gross and perverted sometimes! I want to cry for Akane! Oh plz tell me they're going to be cured. Poor Ranma & Akane... I just can't see them any other way but Woman-Akane and Man-Ranma.

And yes I did feel they were quite out of character. I could see Ranma being guilty and nicer. But Akane, I think would have...well then again no, cause she turned into a he and it's bad for boys to hit girls.
MasterAion chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Please continue! My god, this story is to captivating and refreshing to leave unfinished. I would simply adore to read more of whatever you have in store for these two.

Many thanks for the wonderful read, update soon okay? :)
Jiin-Chan chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Lol, interesting! I wonder how it will turn out!
Good job so far(ₓ
Please update soon,-Jiin
obsidians chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Nice I love the hentai squad part, lol.

The censoring was nicely done and I really am enjoying the new and improved Ranma and Akane, oddly enough I always thought that Akane would make a better male.

The modesty parts were great, love how Ranko was flashing it about and Akane forced to show off his goods.

Going to read another!