Reviews for Nothing Can Keep Me From Loving You
Miharulaboulette chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I really love it. I think you found and explain correctly the troubles the characters crossed. All the understanding way Blaine been through is great; That's a good AU. Feelings are sweets... Thanks
RainbowBird chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I loved reading this!
diehardklainer chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I love Straight!Blaine fics. Loved that it was a one shot. Missed some fluff there thought.
Quite angsty but a good piece of work I would say. Hope to read some of your other works after this.
ViolinMaroon chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is a nice story :)
Although the ending is a bit in rush, I think.. but.. it's nice :))
justanotherfangurl chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Okay I just discovered this story today, and have re-read it at least three times. This is probably my favorite one shot Klaine fic ever. Everything about it is perfect and I would love to see another story like this one written by you! It truly was amazing and I enjoyed every second of reading it! :)
BlaineyKurtie chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Beautiful
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love the story and I think the end works just fine :)
sashamasha007 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
so, So, sO, SO cute omg that was amazing
Klaineiselov chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I really liked this story
erickp101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I love it, I love it, I love it! Great job :)
Wizard-Angst chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was AMAZING! I really enjoyed reading it and it was really well written. I know you posted this a while ago but I just wanted to say that it was really good. It might have been better as a multichapter fic so it wouldnt have been so rushed, but it was written really beautifully and if anyone else had to have written it in a "one shot" kind of form I dont think they could have done it so well. :)

Thanks for an amazing story.

Olli
Hummel-Anderson chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That was the perfect end! Good Job! :D Write a sequel PLEASE!
Erin Hartson chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Loved it great job
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I really liked it. It was the kind of fiction that sounded like it could be real. I'm a little sad Karofsky did what he did but such is life. I also liked how you finished it. It left the story open without being a cliffhanger. All in all, one of my new favorite Klaine stories!
Klainelover12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Awww I think it was great. I mean they werenot friends and Blaine was popular and wasn't even gay...

It was very good :)