Reviews for His Favourite Four Letter F Words
Weyhe chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I love this!
Really poetic!
HermioneGirl96 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
It was brilliant that you did this. I love it when stories have some sort of theme or organization, and using four-letter words beginning with F was nothing short of brilliance. Here is applause for a job so very well done. I love that the story wasn't chronological, either, because then we get to piece it together as we go through rather than simply having it handed to us. You ran the risk of being confusing, but you weren't confusing; you were just perfect. Well. Done.
fami chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
beautiful. thank you so much.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Have you ever seen the movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas? There's a scene near the end where the Grinch's heart grows three (something like that) sizes bigger and breaks the little x-ray frame that was showing it (weird, yeah, but its Dr. Seuss). You just did that to me. Except it wasn't the frame bursting, it was the heart that you just expanded.
And that all happened about 10 times in the last seven minutes.
:) :D T-T c-: DX

Thank you! (I think)
Knyle B.
TheBookshelfDweller chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Well, this is truly fantastic :) I laughed at one passage, one to be left heart-broken by the next, repeatedly. The way your words flow from eloquent and sophisticated to every-day and crass, and back again, without a glitch, makes for a unique narrative which fits the series perfectly, in so many ways. Brillinat! :)
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Aww
Good Old James chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Fear that the next dead body that turns up might be someone John can't live without. - Beautiful.

The whole fury paragraph is just amazing.

"I do so adore that woman," Sherlock gasps. Then he vomits on John's shoes. - Still chuckling now.

And the ending is just perfect. Thank you so much - a real pleasure to read.
Lina chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
/rages uncontrollably at your ability to reduce me to tears EVERY FUCKING TIME
Amie chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is wonderful, its in character and this story is just perfect. Thank you for posting it,
librarywitch chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Cool look at how John's life would be. Well done.
MinoDragonfly chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I listened to the audiofic of this yesterday night before going to sleep and... it was wonderful. Beautifully heartbreaking but wonderful. This fic sums up why I think they are the perfect couple - not just in the romantic/sexual sense, but in the the way that the form this unbreakable unit. Of course they fight, of course it isn't easy living with Sherlock and of course John is NOT giving in to Sherlock all the time but that's the point- they stay together because that's just WHO THEY ARE.

The fic was perfect because it showed so much emotion just with so many small parts of their lives - and the order of it all was hrrrgh...John dying? Not the end, just one part of the story...

The actual last part of the story is flee, and the reason that is so sad was because it's the one thing they will never do- leave each other. ''Time for what, exactly?'' Sherlock closes his eyes and smiles. He can see it all. ''Oh, everything.'' THIS IS IT. ARRRRRRRGH. Why don't you just give me your address so I can mail you small fragments of my heart, because with this story it is all yours.

Oh, and if you ever get a book published and it's even just half as well written as this i'll still buy it. And spent hours upon reading it again and again.
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Too many feels
Krykl chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Not usually a jonlocker, but this was a very interesting piece. I was especially captivated by the seeming randomness of the order. I love the contrast between the different phases of their lives together. Well done.
dorothy chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Well, you are. Eloquent, that is. Neat idea to use the 4 letter words to create a kaleidoscope of John and Sherlock .
Red chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is so beautiful, absolutely love it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »