Reviews for Foolishly Honest
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Daisuke and Ken are so cute together!

I loved this story so much!
Angel of Friendship chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I am so happy that Davis and Ken are together. I love Taito too so I'm going to go read that one now but this was amazing. This couple is a teeny bit sweeter in my opinion due to the fact that they were enemies at first before becoming best friends.
Angel of Friendship chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Go Ken! Finally, taking a stand. I'm glad Ken stood up for himself. I was a bit annoyed at him letting his parents walk over him when it came to love but I really enjoyed reading this
Angel of Friendship chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Ken's parents are acting like idiots. Shouldn't they want Ken to be happy? Davis makes him happier than anyone *grumbles* After all, the poor guy's been through.
Nachtwelt chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
This was really a sweet story. I love the term blunette. Never heard that before.
Also Davis is so lovely in this. It's so like him to just blurt things like that confession out and act before thinking.
Still I think that Kens parents changed their mind a little too fast. If it was such a big issue for them to have a gay son, they would have stressed it more and not just given in after he tells them to.
The story was well written and fun to read. Thank you for sharing it here.
animelover5000 chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
This is really cute! thank you so much for writing it and I hope you write more! :D
Ichijouji chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
. no Daisuke can't you think of better moment to confess ~

Love it so far
Yugi-Chan chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
I really like it :) I have always been a great fan of Daiken .

I did notice at the last passage you wrote

"You don't have to lie, Mrs. Ichijouji," Ken stated"

but shouldnt that be Davi's's mother coming in?

Although it didnt bother me much it did make me wonder

Please keep writing cause Taito is besides Daiken my next favo.

please do keep some lovely fluffy daiken moments in though! :D

Keep it up!
TrippNessa chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Haha, oops, I reviewed chapter 1 instead of 4 XD
TrippNessa chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
LIKES:

(1) I really liked how you wrote out their reactions and behavior around each other after Daisuke's confession. It felt very natural.

(2) I liked your overall writing style and that you only used phrases like "gonna" or "geeze" in dialogue, but not description. Unless the perspective is first person, I hate when people do that. There are other times when it's okay too but they're more specific.

(3) I love the way you wrote Jun, her phrases and such. I can't really explain why, it just made me laugh. I'm so used to people bashing Jun horribly that I end up really appreciating it when someone makes her in character. Yes, she can be annoying and yes, she and Daisuke bicker a lot, but she's not a raving lunatic lol.

DISLIKES:

(1) I've always been a firm believer in it being Daisuke's family who can't handle them being together, not Ken's. It wasn't really a problem for the story though, and it's not something you should necessarily change. It's just that it threw me off a bit, is all.

(2) I have a 12 year old sister so I think, coming from a guardian's Perspective, I'd be uncomfortable if she was kissing someone at that age. Not that kissing can't be innocent enough, it would just feel very weird to me. Again, this isn't something that should necessarily be changed about your story, as that's entirely up to the opinion of the reader. It's just how I felt about it.

Overall I enjoyed this, it was simple and sweet _