Reviews for As Certain Dark Things are to be Loved
This thing you did here... Wow. This is just... Wow. Thanks so much. It makes me want to write poetry, compose symphonies and plant gardens. Wow. Just thank you. I have nothing constructive to say. You're only getting the highest praise from this reader.
Oh my god I'm so happy for her I'm actually crying! Finally something good
horsegirl619 chapter 37 . 8/29
I think Astoria is Hermiones friend. The story seems to be moving very slow. It’s not bad but after all the action slowing the story down might put off readers.
horsegirl619 chapter 17 . 8/28
This is probably a weird place in the story to put this review, but I’m really glad that you made Ron true to his character. So many people have him as the bad guy and I’m really glad he’s not, it’s hard to have a Dramione story without changing the characters drastically to fit the plot. The way you are manipulating the story feels more true to the characters so far. I can’t wait to read the rest!
Clover1302 chapter 5 . 7/6
I actually cried. I love Romione's relationship. This is the most authentic I've seen them.
VexedVixen808 chapter 3 . 6/23
gods. I forgot this was a different type of dark then I'm used to. still amazingly written. just a lot to take in.
VexedVixen808 chapter 1 . 6/22
so I'm pretty sure this was one of the first dark fics I ever read and I fell in love. (back then I only knew of archive of our own) I've read so many stories since then so I feel like your story will be new to me all over. super excited to restart this fic
TayMoroko25 chapter 59 . 6/6
I hate myself for only just finding this story

I really think that there should be a sequel. And I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one that thinks that. That still thinks that.

I laughed I cried and I threw things in excitement. Is hard to find stories like this. And I’m sad I didn’t find it sooner.

I really hope you’re still writing stories on here because you are really good. Can’t wait to read more of your stories ️️
Wow..i just finished reading your fic! It was beatifully written! This is the first time I have read a fic where the timeline was from the war up to the post war era because you only get either one or the other..And I also love the way you have written Ron and Hermione's relationship because it was true and pure, how they broke up and how they became friends..I love Draco's character development because even though he changed he still maintained that snarky and slytherin side of him..Thank you! you have just became one of ky favorite writers
lna jt chapter 59 . 5/19
Fantasticit kept me till the end... thanks!
lna jt chapter 49 . 5/18
Again...thank you!
lna jt chapter 30 . 5/18
interesting - and not a word about "potential change of Heart during the BoH..interesting, indeed. I like how you buildthe characters
beautiful last speech here, the one Ron is holding
WOW...paragraph 19 with voldemot's death was excellent - thanks
lna jt chapter 13 . 5/16
So far I think it's a marvellous plot...I'm bracing myself for the fight!