Reviews for Don't Cry
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 5/15
Once I was as low as Alfred...then one day someone made me angry, not sad. I realized that when they say that I do or don't do something, I should not do it or do it just to spite them. So be happy JUST to spite them.
Masterliful chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Hello. I sincerely hope that your friend is doing better now. You are a great friend for writing this story to make her feel better. I will pray for you both, and I wish for you two to be able to overcome any obstacle you face now and will face.
theawesomeisadora chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Dude I love you! I hope all my friends are as good as you! Ih my God, I cried so much, and MAN do bullies upset me. Hopefully you're friend will get better.
jackcay101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Gah! Beautiful! and so sad! You can do it "Alfred"!
Lebekah chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
YES YES YES. MIND BLOWN! THIS IS AWESMAZUNG!
CaffeinatedKitty chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I hope this helps her... I know how it is to know someone wanting to die. They got better, a lot better, and I'm sure your friend can too. :) I hope she listens.
BlueFireAwesomeness chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
So good. I can actually kind of relate to this. You're a great friend.
Vatimiss chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Go for it Alfred! Like in the words of my all-time-favorite-singer, P!nk: Pretty, pretty, please. Don't ever, ever feel like your less then FUCKING PERFECT!
Botan04 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
You are so nice to do this :) You are very loyal to your friend which is an amazing quality I admire. God I wish some of my friend were like that.
phoenixphlight chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
You are in my prayers.
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
You're an amazing friend. Even though this story wasn't for me, I'm still about two seconds away from bawling my eyes out.

Alfred's story and problems apply to both me and one of my best friends, and it's hard. It's really, really hard sometimes to try and make her happy and cheer her up and keep her mind off of things. And I live down the street from her.

But you... you're an amazing friend from what I can tell. If you two really do live a few hours away but still keep this much contact and talk as much as you do... that makes me smile.

I hope your friend gets better. Hurting friends are never fun, and I'm glad she has people she can go to who seem more than willing to help.

It's a fantastic story.
RonaldFaustus chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I can relate to this story so much. I'm no 'Arthur' but sadly and 'Alfred' I don't have anyone to be there like you are for your friend. When I was reading this it reminded me of my own...well..problems. Tell your friend that I do pray for her and that I hope that she doesn't have to go through it anymore. To me this story will be there to show that I do have a friend there for me. Your a really good writer btw! :D Keep up the good work there.
liondancer17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Please tell 'Alfred' that even though I haven't met her, I am praying for her, and that she is a wonderful person.
Hitsu4HinaEva -Hari-Sama chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I want to give 'Alfred' a hug. Tell her that, even though we haven't met, I support her all the way.

~Hari Sama
fliff chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I really liked this story. I can relate to it on a personal level. I didn't find any spelling or grammar errors, but there were a few things that bugged me;

First, why is Matthew (who is actually Alfred's little brother) older then him and not related to him, yet you gave Al a little sister?

The other thing is the story felt rushed and you don't really get a feel for the characters emotions.

Other then that it was good.