Reviews for Several Ways to Go About Life
alynawatlovers chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
I like these! :D Sometimes, I'm not huge on different AUs merely because most of them are cliche, but this is so well-written and thought out. :D My favorite is probably vampire! and fireman! But silent! seems pretty good too. :) Thanks!
quintilis chapter 23 . 1/3/2013
I just found this series today. I don't know if you're still out there, but if you are, know that I had a lot of fun reading these! Hope to see you updating sometime soon. :)

quintilis
Aihsatan-Ellimac chapter 23 . 11/10/2012
Thank you so much for sharing this..
And i do really hope that you will not abandon it..
It was really a heartwarming fic to read..
I am hoping that you continue to write from this fandom, your ideas are greatly appreciated,,
i really do love the vigilante and vampire verse..
I can't wait for the next chapter..
I will definitely continue to support you..
Thank you so much..
Long hair love,
A.E
L.C. Li chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
I loved this! Haha, poor Eriol and his bad flower choices...
Zetsubouaichan chapter 23 . 8/5/2012
I was really surprised to learn that Tomoyo is the silent type in this fiction. But I've read that the Egyptians put poppies at their funerals and tombs XD Anyway, I really enjoyed the chapter. It's really sweet! Looking forward for more ExT!
vedha chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
i have read fics that have depicted Sakura to be dumb and even Eriol to be a silent type in one fic. But this one is new... Because Tomoyo is known to be a singer, to imagine her as a person who is not able to speak is different and totally new for me!
I like it a lot!
L.C. Li chapter 22 . 8/4/2012
I just live these AUs. Looking forward to more chapters! Poor Eriol...
Zetsubouaichan chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
I miss the pair! And I missed you and your story. I'm glad you're back.

Can't wait to see what nobleman!Eriol would do after this :)
vedha chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
long time no see! Well nice one. But isn't Eriol more of an independent guy by himself? But then its good enough! and waiting for more...
arunimons chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
wuaaah, I really wanna see the next chapter xD
ulq4schiffer chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
nice one!
Eriol just need to prove himself to Tomoyo then )
please update fast
halcyon calamity chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
Haven't jumped ship yet, no worries. I'm hoping you continue this next chapter :)
Cata06 chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
ooohh... that was quite unexpected... I think that I'm also speechless... I'm woring now what is Lord Eriol going to do about it XD
9'-'sachiko-chan'-'9 chapter 20 . 2/11/2012
This is some amazing read. I really enjoyed this. .

I can't quite get these stories out of my head now. They're absolutely adorable. :

This one's my favorite so far. :))
L.C. Li chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
I love the vigilante!Tomoyo, nobleman!Eriol, and the traffic story. Continue those? :D