Reviews for Changing Fate
Long Lost Reader chapter 24 . 6/1
Hi so I'm not sure what your plans are for this story anymore but i just wanted to let you know as a reader who followed this story from when it was on harrypotterfanfiction (and I finally found it again!) that I do hope you continue your work on this and quite possibly the sequel to it. This fanfic is one of my favorite stories on the internet and it got me into Dramione in the first place.

Anyway thanks for all the work you put into it,
Long Lost Reader
Unknown chapter 11 . 5/1
Sorry, but there's something that bugs me. It should be Malfoys, not Malfoy's.

But i love your writing, it's amazing!
Unknown chapter 7 . 4/30
I really like it, and all of the details. There is one thing that really annoys me though. In some instances you have used 'whose' instead of "who's". Sorry, Grammar Nazi at 3
Kiiu chapter 24 . 4/6
It is so amazing please continu dying to know more plzzzzzzzzzzz update d next one please
chelleluv99 chapter 24 . 1/11
Its been a little over a year now, and your bio is somewhat recently updated. I hope you plan to continue this story, it's very good. I can't wait to read more c:
Guest chapter 24 . 11/23/2016
Why havent you continued ?
Fay chapter 24 . 10/19/2016
Hi I abosolutely love this fanfic of yours too! When will you update this?
And do you have plans to finish this?
Thanks :)
dreamer chapter 24 . 10/7/2016
please update :( it's almost a year since the last chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/18/2016
Your stories are so good! I love the characterization :)
nolioli chapter 24 . 6/7/2016
I love this fiction. I have read hundred of Dramione and this is easily in my top 3. Please finish it soon!
Nola chapter 24 . 6/7/2016
Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens!
claire.bailey81 chapter 24 . 5/30/2016
Hi There. Just read this and it's absolutely amazing. Are you planning on updating anytime soon? Really really want to know what happens! x
ThisPerson chapter 24 . 2/24/2016
Pettyfer-senpai I love you and your work and I hate to be that person but PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I KNOW YOU HAVE A LIFE BEYOND THIS BUT MY FEELS NEED CLOSURE AND I'M TOO INVESTED IN THIS STORY TO GO BACK. That being said, I wish you well, and I'll continue to read this great story until the end. Cheers, love
Guest chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
This is amazing. Can't wait for next chapter.
Olive chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Wait! Nevermind! you did do a scorpius/rose one! lol cant wait to read it