Reviews for Changing Fate
dreamer chapter 21 . 3/25
*alfred* lol
oh, imho, I'd prefer draco's pov in a bonus scheme so it'll be like a summarise from the first chapter.
dreamer chapter 21 . 3/25
"take me somewhere safe" turns out to be draco's arms. so sweet. who is albert? anyway I can't wait for next chapter!
HunterMoore chapter 21 . 3/15
Awesome chapter, looking forward to the next one.
starangel4379 chapter 21 . 3/15
Excellent chapter!
May chapter 21 . 3/14
I've been reading your story for ages and you updated! Whoo! I literally gasped when the sorting hat showed up and I don't remember exactly, but didn't Dumbledore say it would come to students in need? Or only a true Gryffindor could use it? Anyways, wonderful chapter and I'm loving the slowburn. Please don't keep us waiting another year for an update :)
Newsie35 chapter 21 . 3/14
Interesting turn of events. Keep going!
jeaaan chapter 21 . 3/14
ahhhh i loved this chapter, the end was sooooo cute :) please please dont cut the scene from dracos point of view even though i cant remember the details i do remember that i absolutely loved it :D sooo glad to see you updating i am missing this story terribly
dreamer chapter 7 . 1/10
I don't know but I think yiu have a tiny mistake. you said blaise is sitting with daphne. so why did blaise paired up with cormac while reading his eyes?
ANM chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
I remembered reading this, actually, this specific chapter so I typed in ron felix felicis and pumpkin juice and got this chapter. I was wondering if you wrote on Wattpad because the first story that came up was a story called Avada Kadavra and it had a lot of similarities to this story, the main difference was that the story was told by an oc character, the girl who survived, aka Mischa Potter.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
Please please pleeeaassseeee update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
Oh my gosh I love this fic so much I really hope you update soon!
The rainbows chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Hey I remember reading your story in harrypotterfanficiton and I tried so hard to find it later but couldn't. It has 39 chapters right? So happy I found it here. I hope you could publish it on wattpad. It is more interesting with trailers and photos and all that. :D (I don't know if I am making sense or not )
WilhelminaCG chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
Yey! Update!
**Throws virtual flowers in the air**
With every chapter you make me more eager to read the next, you keep the pace just slow enough to not feel forced and fast enough to not be dull. Keep on keeping on!
Lily chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
This is the best Dramione fanfic I have ever read. Honestly there are barely any gaps in the storyline aside from some of the small changes which dont mess up the overall story, and what's better is the characters are spot on. I'm so glad you've written them all so well. Please update soon! xx
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
I'm glad you finally updated but I hope you won't make me wait longer for the next update :) I never read the first version of the story so I'm really curious to find out what happens. Pleeeeaaaase update soon!