Reviews for The Lioness and the Serpent
nivi chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
perfect as always... its 1am and I can't stop reading...!
nivi chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
nivi chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
mmm...don't ever stop writing..
nivi chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
you know... if you wrote a book about snily ,I would definitely buy it! you are AWESOME...
nivi chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
deadlydally chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
I need moreee! Please write more chapters...pleeaasseee! I'll die without more of this!
Wanter-of-Self chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Again, very well done!
Wanter-of-Self chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Very well written! I, for one, find it to be a pain in the arse trying to write in first person, and you did a very good job of it!
I cant remember if I had already written a review for this story, because I most certainly have read it before... oh well!
haunted-by-my-thoughts chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
Are you okay? What happened to you? You haven't updated in months and I'm worried. (Plus I'm a greedy git who needs to read more of this.)
ImBusyPlanningGlobalDomination chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
lol, I love remus

"you carry chocolate in your robes?"

"doesn't everyone?" i died a little at that bit... my ribs still hurt from laughing!
Pigfarts23 chapter 18 . 3/8/2012

PLEASE *puppy dog eyes*

Peace, love and Potterheads,

Pigfarts Intergalactic School of witchcraft and Wizardry, student number 23
animefreakazoid01 chapter 18 . 1/19/2012
Love, love, love this chapter. Update soon

And the Christmas special of dr who was awsome but I think I liked last years better.
itsrainingacorns chapter 18 . 1/10/2012
i love your stories. I thought everything romantic made me gag until i read this. you should see the look on my face when i get an email that there is a new chapter. i am a huge fan. can't wait for the next chapter!
Niya chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
Oh my heavens I love your story. I can't wait for new chapters every time I finish what you have written I have reread most of it like 5 times! You are a fabulous author and this makes my day every day haha! Please please keep writing I love this so much and I would absolutely die if you didn't keep going with it. I don't think anything in the story needs changing it's so good! Thankyou so much for writing this.
CaptainThetaSigma chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Another brilliant chapter...The Patronuses were very cool, and I liked the memory of Lily's Gran. The snow fluff was funny, and one of my favourite parts.

What did you think of the Doctor Who Christmas special? Last year's was one of my favourites, but this year's was splendid as well.

Update soon!