Reviews for A Promise of Salvation makes me stay
caliginousAfterlife chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Ugh! That was dreadfully sad. I love your writing style though! You're amazing, best drabbles I've read in a really long time!
Arg! Wolfwood! I love you!
toeki chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
these are all well written, and though i dont agree with every drabblescontent (for example the ones implying slash), i still enjoyed reading. you have a talent for this kind of writing.
toeki chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
ths one is really good, and very sad. well done.
RedTuna chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Okay! Mask and Eyes is my favorite. Then Murder Machine... Interesting take on the phrase. It could very welly indeed be a person and not one of those weird-ass-spiders.
Hunh. That's also weird. When I say it aloud, I realize they were spiders, like how Knives refers to humans. Interesting.
Anyways... Last Sunset is also pretty great. "Something terrible; something sad"...
Celesma chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Awesome AU moment! You know, I was watching a video analysis of Trigun recently and it talked about how the title of "Murder Machine" probably refers to Wolfwood and not the robots he and Vash face in that episode... so thematically, this was pretty spot-on!
Celesma chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Nice job showing how Wolfwood tries to hold it together with Vash while everything is unraveling around them. The last four verses /really/ fit well - they seem to be referring to Vash and the imminent showdown between him and Knives, the "planet's last dance."
Allen.Nara chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
i beg you, keep this going! i really love this style of fics.

and i really enjoy the way you write vash and nick, they're just perfect!
Celesma chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
"The priest obviously knew how to take care /of/ himself, but that didn't mean he cared /about/ himself." That's a great line. As is the last one: "He'd prove to Knives that even in the middle of gunsmoke, principles worked." Coupled with the drabble's title, you really get the feeling that Vash's efforts to take care of others don't have entirely pure motivations.
Sugar Pill chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Nice! It's interesting to think about Vash being compassionate to people just to prove Knives is wrong about humanity. In a lot of ways, Vash is huge hypocrite- people shouldn't kill, but only he is superhuman enough to solve every conflict without doing so- and it's something that gets glossed over in this fandom a lot.

I love, "The priest obviously knew how to care of himself, but that didn't mean he cared about himself." So very true of Wolfwood.

Good job!
Celesma chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Wonderful as always, and powerful. "Later, too late, with regret cutting deep, Vash realized that death stayed by his side but that it had actually been Wolfwood's friend all along." That line really got me... so sad. :(
Celesma chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
I think this is my favorite drabble by you! It's just so intense, and I love the sudden callback to Rem offering him a choice - phrased as an innocent "I got you a present," but in reality only serving to confirm the fact that there *is* no third choice, only "left or right hand." Plus, it's Rem, which automatically makes the situation even more emotionally harrowing.

I also really love how you do second person POV. You almost never see that in fanfic - or in any kind of fiction, period - and I find that cool, plus you have a way of making it sound so natural and flow so well.
Celesma chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
This is so... deep. Once again, I'm in awe of how you manage to pack so much meaning into a drabble-length piece. Great job!
Celesma chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
These two drabbles are great, especially when presented side-by-side like this. I'm in awe of how you manage to so perfectly capture the essence of Wolfwood and Vash's relationship in just 100 words. :)
Sugar Pill chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Again, the last line is fantastic. You really know how to pack a punch with the closers, huh? :) And I know what you mean by "somewhen", which isn't a word (I don't think, anyway), but for some reason it works. Like a combination of someday and when. Unless you actually meant someday. In that case, you can just play it off as a stylistic choice. :)

These are good. I mean it! And if every one is exactly 100 words, I'm impressed. Drabbles are hard to write and even harder to write well, but every one of these fits the bill. Eh, I'll take your word for it, I'm impressed. :)

Excellent job! I'll be looking for an update on this.
Sugar Pill chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
This one is fantastic! I like the line, "... as if the both of you'd just handed him over the planet." Weirdly colloquial, but it reads so well.

The only mistake I see is the quotation at the beginning of "Now Vash..." is below the sentence instead of above. But it could just be weird formatting.

And the last few lines! Just... awesome. And "left or right" makes me think of Vash's left mechanical arm, which opens up a whole slew of implications and references. Was that on purpose?

"Raise your arm and close your heart." Great. Line. This one is definitely my favorite so far.