Reviews for Magic Verse 07: On The Hunt
Balir123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I can't wait to know who exactly is stalking her. I am gonna take a guess and say that giant werwolf from the woods that wouldn't leave her alone? Now who is he? Update soon please!
klu chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
So Chloe's wolfy admirer might still be on her trail? Interesting...
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Definitely got the creep-factor going on here.
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
So the rapist werewolf is a stalker as well? Man, if he'll actually try for a relationship with Chloe, he's got a lot of explaining to do! But why do I have this bad feeling that he won't even bother with her approval, he'll just want to dominate...

I'm kinda worried for Chloe!

Veronica chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I am intrigued... I can not wait to see what happens next...I wonder who that guy was...Please update...this story is addicting...I love it!
SB01 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Yay! More wolf-ishness! I can't wait to know who exactly is stalking her ;) I am gonna take a guess and say that giant wolf who wanted to "mount" her? Now who IS he exactly is the question! Update anything soon please! (~'v'~) And thanks for posting this installment!
Tink chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I wonder what the hell was following her.
adiba123 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
YES, you finaly updated werewolves gone wild! I just love the whole chloe having furry wolf ears and loises facination with it :) Oh and i am really intergued on who that male that is stalking chloe is? In the disclaimer it says smallville and supernaturel, so i am gussing its someone from supernaturel?

Anyways cant wait for morrrrrrrrre updates _