Reviews for First Taste of Forever
1tinac chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Oh I love this story great twist.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
The end is so cute n the sex ahhhh do it again lol :)
alanneau2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Lovely story...thank you
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
What a truly wonderful story. Loved it.

Thank you so much for sharing.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
lavishone chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
So sweet...Not the fake sort of saccharine sweetness, but the real deal...
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was fantastic! LOVED it! I put it on alert, just incase you continue it :-)
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Interesting twist on the back story!

:o)
Chewie4370 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That was both hot and romantic. . . very nice.
BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
By now, Im more a fan of the human universe, so I rarely read vampire fics. Nonetheless I like your story (Im sure, and I said it before, its because I like your writing style). You really have a talent there.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved this line from Jasper: "He doesn't understand why so many, thousands, would fight for other lands, die for other countries. He fought a battle for his home, for his way of life. These wars between kingdoms across the ocean have no meaning for him." For some reason that felt so true to the character to me.

Edward's first moments were brilliant.

That was a completely gorgeous story. I've kind of gotten tired of E/J, but this was different and new and the visceral emotions were just ... unf. Well done! I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Magnolia822 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I really enjoyed this-nice job! I like the idea of Jasper being with Carlisle first and Edward as a newborn. Thanks for writing :)
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I just love this.
Malice Slashlover chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow, I got quite lost in their world, it was so good. Thank you for writing it and good luck in the comp.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I really enjoyed this. I liked the early relationship of Jasper and Carlisle. I felt so badly for Edward and Jasper that they both had to spend so much time closed off and shut down from each other. Thankfully Edward finally allowed himself to get past his old thoughts. It was beautiful.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »