Reviews for The Progeny
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
Great Story! I Love Your Crystal Tokoyo Series...That Guy Wanted To Jump Sailor Ceres Bones
Luna Hope chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
Good story! Thank you! _

Poor of life's harder lessons. I liked how Jupiter gently and wisely handled Vesta and showed that Vesta wasn't as worldly and grown as she'd like to think.

Thank you again for sharing your prolific and engaging imagination with us in story. I always enjoy reading your work. _
PriestessHelene chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
I liked how the girls was trying their best to get to Luis I hope Pallas gets up in time to save the others.
Vipaka chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I thought you might get a kick out of this. I went to bed after reading your last chapter, and dreamed up the following chapter or two, except, deranged of course(because my dreams are always insane). There were hog-tied senshi, murderous and possibly cannibalistic mutants and eventually a hovercopter rescue and lecture from Makoto. Helios was exempt from the passing out and hog-tying because of his dream gaurdian status, I think. Oh and for some reason that made even less sense, Chibi-Usa had to use the ginzuishou and Palla-palla had a rage moment. I woke up a little bit confused as to where the story had *actually* ended, and I had to reread the last paragraph of the last chapter to make sure I was the only one going off the deep end.

Anyways, your stories are always worth reading(and apparently realistic enough to hang around til after I'm asleep), keep up the good work.
BlueLion chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Nice going. About the matter of Mamoru's keeping himself informed ... Crystal Tokyo IS starting to look like a surveillance society.
Luna Hope chapter 1 . 8/27/2011