Reviews for The Sky Is Grey
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
that was awesome! good job! :D more please! next next next!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Great story! I like it! Why don't you finish it?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Good Story! Please finish it.
BeingWhoIWishIWas chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
This story is great! You've really made an interesting plot line, I like the banter as well as your own characters, they fit into the story really well. Over all awesome!
crystalfilm chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story! I think it's an interesting take on the events to consider what would've happened had Katara and Sokka not initially discovered Aang. You're characterization is perfect! Zuko especially - I love how we're seeing both sides of him, with the maturity he finally developed in season 3. And I adore kickass Katara, and the OC's are written in wonderfully too. Looking forward to further chapters :)
Spammy93 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
wow that was a very long chapter but also one of the best i can tell how hard you worked on it i'm really supriced you wrote it in a day you must have been on a role :)i loved how you ended it very cute 3 how you have stuck to the story and added the quotes yeah i picked up on them ;) update soon x
ArrayePL chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Very emotional chapter. You twisted slightly the Storm episode and it come out nicely.
me chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
awesome sauce.
theconscience chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
so i really like this story i can't wait to see how it turns out! its rather intriguing your twist on the story :D anyway just wanted to let you know the french spelling of the number 6 is the same as in english despite being pronounced differently :)
Cate bishop chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
Very good! I think it was an excellent chapter. Any idea how long it might take you to complete the story? Because I just want to keep reading. I anxiously await the next chapter!
Spammy93 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
Me again :)i think you did this chapter really well in introducing a new character. i know how hard it is to write i'm writing my own avatar ff and have much writers block recently. Im thrilled its going to be a long story and look forward to reading it all :)
ArrayePL chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Wow, great chapter, but I'm bit confused which ship is sinking, Zukos?
zukosbiggestfangirl chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more!

AHHHHHH!

[dies from suspence]
jay chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
that was really good.

was the scroll what i think it was?
Cate Bishop chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
I love this very much! There are a couple grammar mistakes though. Are you going to write more chapters? Cause I can't wait for the next one!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »