Reviews for Yotsuko 20 Theme
anime queen celiac chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
I cried twice, one for the sadness that was in this chapter and the other for the cuteness in the other chapter's.

Other thing is your handwriting is bad it's wonderful, I like your stories and I like how you write them and stuff.
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Really? You NOT happy with this chapter
Hmmmm i like it
I love this Psycho Things _
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Soooo cute *_*
antrulerNo1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I think I love you. Hahaha just kidding. But seriously, Sora x Roxas is just so rare that I have never thought that I'll find it. Maybe more in 2012 or earlier, but certainly not in 2014. I have search everywhere for it, and with your talented writing... just wow. VanVen is more popular, but still a rare find. I just love these four boys together, yet I can't find enough fics for them and when I do most of them are too OOC. Your stories have brought their characters out perfectly.

I feel like I've just won a lottery, wow, never thought that I will find you. (Sorry, but you've just got another stalker on ;D) Er, don't know if a 2014 message will mean anything, but thank you so much for writing. I'm just revisiting my childhood pairing, and I'm really glad I did XD
manilap chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Hey! I really like this fanfic! And the ending for ch6 totally caught me off guard! I thought Rox was alive throughout most of it but when I got to the part where Sora started to tell Rox why Vani beat him, I was like "oh no...Roxas is dead!" Haha but tht was really good and I really love ur writing! Update soon!
Yue Asuka chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
i like the first and second chapther! XD and for theme.. how about halloween or thanksgiving?
Moenitas chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
omg...omg, i just omg no QAQ! I thought roxas was dead when vani punched him ;_; but i suspected more or less when vani and ven didnt want to see Roxas since hell, they would! Anyway, it was so sad...poor my baby sora aww babies, why, wHy! *cries* i dunno but it somehow reminds of my own story at least the beginning but i still have to write it, i'm having troubles by writing into english so it will take a while xD! But when i have it i'll note you :3

It's time to shower you with reviews. I'm so sorry for not doing it, i have been off from this site since that stupid girl told me to erase my old stories because i don't update haha;; anyway, a promise is a promise and i really do love your stories and writing, hope my reviews can cheer you up a bit :3.
InnocentGraces chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
When I read the start, I thought you were describing Namine's room.
But then I realize it's a hospital room.
Yeah, silly, I know.
And a PS VITA!? IWANTONEIWANTONEIWANTONE! I want to play Tales of Innocence-R with it!
Ahem.
Okay, I'm done.

The moment I reached the part where Sora told Roxas that the V duo ('be referring them as such in AU fics) said something strange, I immediately figured out that Roxas is actually already dead. (Sorry, but this is just so predictable.)
But it's good.
Be waiting for your next update.
Karkalicious Homestuck chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Though it always makes me wanna cry when I read something along these lines, I liked it and I think you did fine )
RNSVCZ chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I REFUSE TO BE LAZY! Ok, first reaction: DA FUCK?! Roxas died?! Q.Q And Sora still thought he was alive? *mind blown* I really liked this chapter! I always liked psychology. If I didn't want to be a VA, I would love to be a Psychologist.
Moenitas chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
asdasdlsumiienzl why didnt i see this update? ;AAA; OMG I LOVE IT *3*! It was so nice and cute, i love how sora made himself a moogle to make roxas happy, it was so damn cute ;w; and awwe lol vanitas xDDDDD his sora complex is cute too :3 lol ven, i just thought that he is the sleepy beauty because of his long naps XD lololol. I don't think you write bad ;o; i think otherwise, actually you're my favorite author and i really do love everything you write or why do i write a long review xDDD;; i don't like to bore people with my words haha. But it's okay QwQ having writing blocks and such, i wish i could help you but i only can molest you with my reviews xDDD.

I gonna review your other story ;3; i forget to review a lot of stories, i'm a silly reader xD, but i know, reviews can make people happy so imma spam you with reviews haha, okay i said too much, continue the great job :3 awwe i love this four too much, they are so aseslisuopl (can't be explained with words xDD)
Karkalicious Homestuck chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Your writings fine ) though hat won't help much with you getting out of that rut, I thought it needed mentioning. The kupo story was rather adorable and "sessions"...between Vani and Ven...nice inuendo. XD
RNSVCZ chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
This chapter made my giggle so much! Thanks for continuing this! I love these so much!
InnocentGraces chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
This is pretty cute.
The idea of Sora turning himself into a moogle is pretty unthinkable.
Like.
Atariel Tsukai chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Awww! "Master" made me laugh, but feel bad for poor Ven at the same time!