Reviews for How Far Are You Willing To Go
BloodRose101 chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
Great fic! Thanks for sharing... really nicely done.
cloisharley chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
I absolutely loved this story!
OrchidI007711 chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
I can't believe I didn't take the time to finish reading this last month. I just got done reading it today and I absolutely fell in love with this! 3 I guess I'm sucker for these type of stories.*sighs*

Towards the end I had smile on face when reading the wedding. Great Job.

I've noticed that your a Clois fan (who isn't? :)), I was wondering have you written any stories this this involving Oliver and Chloe?
FWvidChick chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I've commented on Ksitetv but I have to say something here. Anne I love your stories. They keep with the characters but take them out of their normal realm and situations and give them something amazing to be themselves in. Its wonderful.. love them all And this one is one of my top favs of yours. Thank you for writing your historical Clois fic and I hope to see many many more from you.

Also one day I plan to write my own and its because you inspired me!
lhaine07 chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
the wedding was lovely. the last scene was romantic. the deleted scene is the best
Hotchocolate329 chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
hay that was a wonderful & perfect end. Thank u so much for sharing... I just love ur stories Anne..

Hope to see the next story up soon..8)
imhooked chapter 19 . 9/20/2011
Ahhhhhhh! That was lovely. Just the thing I needed to complete this story. I look forward to the next one.
lhaine07 chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
I love the epilogue. amelia is so cute. loving every minute of it.
Mpj891 chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
Yes I loved it like all you story they are wonderfully written and filled with twist and turns and lots of clois goodness we all love it sad that it's over all I hope is that you have another story hidden in the pipe line that may post when your ready

imhooked chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
Excellent.
quentai chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
LOVE YOUR FIC OF TIME. FINAL WAS A BEAUTIFUL, I HOPE YOU PROMISED, THE CHAPTER OF THE WEDDING AND BE WAITING FOR MORE OF YOUR STORIES.
Morgane chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
I loved it (this one and all your another stories)! You're a very talented writer! I'm sad that is coming to the end.

Hope you start another story soon after you'll finish this one :D Thank you your wonderful work it's always a pleasure to read you !

Morgane
bolade chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
write more please
Hotchocolate329 chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
that was nice. They are married..
imhooked chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
Loved it! I am so glad we will be able to see the wedding as well.

I have a suggestion for your next story. Can you switch the roles? Let's have Lois be the princess. Maybe the nation is at war and King Samuel Lane sends his eldest daughter to a small farm in the countryside in order to protect her from being abducted. The farm is run by an ex- solider and his wife (Jonathan & Martha. They have this mysterious son (clark) is appears quite and brooding, but unbeknownest to Lois, he is the Kings secret spy. That's why he disappears from the farm sometimes.

Or how about a take on Robin Hood?

I love your stories. Thanks for sharing them.